Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 2,013,495 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Good luck with wherever life takes you Cvalda

Lie

Lie

:laugh:

All the good shit happens at night it takes the piss, laters Cvalda.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Jul 29, 2013, 01:29:13 AM
HEY f**kERS.

ARE YOU f**kING AROUND IN HERE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LMNU97Sy7U#ws
I SEE YOU TOO ARE A SUBSCRIBER OF ROCKY BOATHOUSE.

ikarop

ikarop

Make sure to come back for Season 6, Ms C.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 29, 2013, 06:13:27 AM
Welp, it was fun (sort of), but the time has come, things have sort of gone to hell, and so me and the internet are now parting ways for the foreseeable future. I've met some wonderful people here and I'll miss this deplorable timesink (but not too much). Wish me luck (or ill, as is your wont).

Best of wishes with the move and when you get internet in The Big Apple, feel free to come back and remind us all how Hans Zimmer should be assigned to writing elevator music or how Lars Von Trier is the best thing since sliced bread. :)

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 28, 2013, 07:37:27 PM
lol all this drama. What did he write? Details pls!  :laugh:
I'd better not, for the sake of the forum. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Jul 29, 2013, 03:01:09 PMHans Zimmer should be assigned to writing elevator music or how Lars Von Trier is the best thing since sliced bread. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZst_2xJHAI#

Those would be the most epic elevator rides ever. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I gotta admit, it would be pretty awesome if every time you pushed a button in the elevator you heard the Inception "BWOOMMMMMMM". :D

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 29, 2013, 03:49:00 PM
I gotta admit, it would be pretty awesome if every time you pushed a button in the elevator you heard the Inception "BWOOMMMMMMM". :D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 28, 2013, 07:56:06 PM
This forum becomes more and more like gamegossip every day.  If it continues along a similar path the next stage of its evolution will be retards acting stupid, the mods reacting with a heavy hand, eventual hatred of the mods for reacting the way they do, and then everybody jumping ship to another forum.

It's not dead yet... we can still save it.

But Cvalda won't be helping. :( She's one of those kids that comes over, helps you trash your room, then bounces out before the cleaning/yelling begins. :laugh:

Naw take care lady, hope the move is good and you'd better come back soon!

Vickers

Vickers

Going to miss you loads, Cvalda. But you already know that. <3

On the subject of forum drama:

Every forum has its share of drama. That's what happens when there's a large group of people in any space - people will clash. That's why I have to roll my eyes when someone says something along the lines of "this forum has been having a lot of drama lately." Just before I joined the site I was scrolling back and reading through older threads and posts - some dating way back - and there was a lot of shit going down, even then.

Rong

Rong

Whilst that's true Vickers,

I've... seen forum drama you people wouldn't believe... Attack trolls on fire off the shoulder of IRC. I watched forum posts disapear in the dark near IMdB

But this place has a certain brand of drama I haven't seen exist in many places, factional, very entertaining.

Eva

Eva

...and there are plenty of threads and sub forums I've never read or posted in. All the drama I must have missed out on. But the old relationship thread made up for that, I guess... :D

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 29, 2013, 03:49:00 PM

Yeah :D

Vickers

Vickers

Factional drama: So basically almost all forums then? :P :laugh:

Rong

Rong

Nope not like here, although we did just lose a general.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

What the f**k happened here?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed