Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 2,013,682 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Prime113 on Nov 25, 2012, 05:21:49 AM
Hey, guys. My dad did a lot better today. He's pretty much been sleeping all day, besides an hour or so here and there, but he was better. Just the fact that he's sleeping is a good thing. And the sickness he has, which Elias and I may have, isn't life threatening, it is treatable, but can definitely alter our lives.

That's great to know Prime, hope your dad pulls through completely. :)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Prime113 on Nov 25, 2012, 05:21:49 AM
Hey, guys. My dad did a lot better today. He's pretty much been sleeping all day, besides an hour or so here and there, but he was better. Just the fact that he's sleeping is a good thing. And the sickness he has, which Elias and I may have, isn't life threatening, it is treatable, but can definitely alter our lives.

Well, I'm glad to hear your dad's still... in his prime.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Shasvre

Shasvre

Nice to hear that your dad is feeling better, Prime. :)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Never knew we had so many damned depressed people on this site. It's sickening that they have to bring their sorrows and bug us to fix their problems for them when we don't give a f**k. Sure we care to give a few advice, but when they don't take it, it becomes annoying as shit! my god, just grow up already!

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Pot, Kettle, Etcetera.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Nov 25, 2012, 11:48:34 PM
It's sickening that they have to bring their sorrows and bug us to fix their problems for them when we don't give a f**k. Sure we care to give a few advice, but when they don't take it, it becomes annoying as shit! my god, just grow up already!

Take your own advice perhaps?

SM

SM

;D

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: coolbreeze on Nov 25, 2012, 11:51:13 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Nov 25, 2012, 11:48:34 PM
It's sickening that they have to bring their sorrows and bug us to fix their problems for them when we don't give a f**k. Sure we care to give a few advice, but when they don't take it, it becomes annoying as shit! my god, just grow up already!

Take your own advice perhaps?
Dude, don't even start. You just have to stop antagonizing me with you instigating whenever you respond to posts and be nicer man.There's worse people on here than me that are in much more need of help (Runner, TK). Compared to them, I'm normal as f**k.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

There is a difference between being having problems in life and being a Exile of TK.

A very large, very obvious difference. Prime, from what I've read, has a very real reason to be upset. It's honestly a little sickening to see that Rick is comparing fighting a sickness with being over dramatic over an internet forum.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: KNIGHT on Nov 26, 2012, 12:05:44 AM
It's honestly a little sickening to see that Rick is comparing fighting a sickness with being over dramatic over an internet forum.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I never compared the two. That right there is an outright lie and you know it. So don't be trying to start shit over the internet by saying things that aren't true. I have no idea of what Prime is going through, I was only making an observation of what I have been seeing lately in these forums. Stop jumping to conclusions and get your facts straight dude.

Lie

Lie

There's nothing worse than when your having a good time and people come along and piss all over it with their pointless insecurities, looking for nothing more than a "don't give up man" from someone they don't know cause when they say it to themselves it doesn't feel real enough. Why the f**k are they looking online for these answers on a site about AVP? Is it that they feel that "oh they seen Alien and Predator their life must be a trainwreck to?" f**k no! They're just to chicken shit to get real help cause they know they'll have to move on with their lives and their afraid of f**king it up even more, people that do nothing but make excuses to hide, not try and do shit all are literally wastes of space!

I wish there was a way to sit a person like that down and swap their consciousness with someone in a 3rd world country, if there gonna do nothing but bitch about their lives someone else might as well take a crack at it!

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Nov 26, 2012, 12:22:51 AM
Quote from: KNIGHT on Nov 26, 2012, 12:05:44 AM
It's honestly a little sickening to see that Rick is comparing fighting a sickness with being over dramatic over an internet forum.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I never compared the two. That right there is an outright lie and you know it. So don't be trying to start shit over the internet by saying things that aren't true. I have no idea of what Prime is going through, I was only making an observation of what I have been seeing lately in these forums. Stop jumping to conclusions and get your facts straight dude.
I apologize if you weren't comparing the two. You made the comment right after Prime posted his problem, and I just assumed it was what you were talking about.  I've been a bit irritable today, and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I think I'm gonna take some time off.

Not that it's a big deal, since I'm usually not on that much anyhow, but I think I've made enough of a fool of myself both here and in reality, so adios fellas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed