Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 2,014,541 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: TheMonolith on May 25, 2011, 01:44:32 AM
Spoiler
Quote from: TheMonolith on Mar 10, 2011, 06:45:47 PM
But there is one thing that had gotten under my skin and made me feel something that over the years has done untold amounts of damage to me and has quite literally nearly killed me. And you know who did this? You know who forced this feeling on me? This thing that chipped away at me bit by bit and almost destroyed me? This feeling that in one swoop caused me to lose almost all the self worth I have been gathering over the past few months and sent me back into a depression that I almost made it out of? You know who gave it back?
(Points to the Galaxy)
You did.
[close]
It was immature and uncalled for. More sad when you hear what set it off.

...I thought you were Joking... that time.

but seriously, you've done nothing. look at me. look at all the ignorant, unthoughtful, irreverent and mean shit i've said. i'm a wife beating husband to this site.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Space Sweeper

RazorSlash

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Spoiler
But there is one thing that had gotten under my skin and made me feel something that over the years has done untold amounts of damage to me and has quite literally nearly killed me. And you know who did this? You know who forced this feeling on me? This thing that chipped away at me bit by bit and almost destroyed me? This feeling that in one swoop caused me to lose almost all the self worth I have been gathering over the past few months and sent me back into a depression that I almost made it out of? You know who gave it back?
(Points to the Galaxy)
You did.
[close]

Its ok. I did a much worse response that you did when I 1st left here. I mean these things happen, but eventually it gets better.

beb

beb

uncanny is still the odd man out on game night please refer to him as the guy who is to cheap for map packs its a little joke i play on him please catch on he hates it

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

you just discovered ytmnd?

man i feel like a time traveler sometimes.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Nah, I just found a f**kload of funny loops today.

Spoiler

Get back in your time travel pod, biatch.
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Spoiler
(Points to the Galaxy)
You did.
[close]
Oh pssht. That was nuffin'.

I fart, burp, and rub my weiner on Galaxy every day. See Happeh, Sax-Man, Dexter Smile/GIFs, Ghoul Bashing, Alter-Ego Rampage, Ego Rampage, James Woods, Streetfighter Chode, Everybody Dance, f**k YEA, and many more.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: TheMonolith on May 24, 2011, 11:06:32 PM

But the reason I am seriously considering leaving after this is finished is I have given you all a front row seat to my slide into depression that teeters on a mental breakdown. Now how can I be productive like that?
I already proved how damaged I am when I spazzed out in March and basically gave you all the finger over something incredibly small.

Mono, I'm exactly the same... Oh, I'm much, much worse. I see every kind of sarcasm or irony as personal attack. And sometimes I behave like crazy rhino. I'm insulting sometimes without visible reason... I can only count kidness and patient of men here....
My last, sarcastic "thank you guys" noticed Sweeper. I only hope that nobody else found it interesting enough to read.

And I'm real freak, just crazy person, and I don't have any excuse.

But we are who we are, and our duty is try our best to make us better human. I think that trying to improve myself without any response it's like (excuse my feminine comparision) making make-up without mirror. And sometimes we can be support group for each other, no matter how crazy it seems. Sometimes it's easier to talk to the people who are in oposite part of the world. Only because they can understand you better than everybody else.

Just think about it. :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

All (or most) of us had our 'moments' here, freakouts, 'f**kthatshit', et cetera. I've seen incredibly insulting stuff, not only here, for infinitesimally inferior things. It really depends on how we feel in that moment - some days are just NO and we all know that. Small things can set us off. I myself was once, if memory serves. So it is not really a fault on your part, Monolith, as it is not when you share the bad things of life with other people. Why should you feel guilty? People do that almost every day.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed