What made you a fan?

Started by Vader the White, Mar 10, 2007, 10:37:25 PM

Author
What made you a fan? (Read 159,487 times)

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

I became addicted when I first watched aliens with my dad when I was five,I thought the alien looked kick**s,the icing on the cake was seeing the queen at the end  ;D,that movie inspired me to start drawing,the first thing I ever drew was an alien. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

I have an older brother. It was he who showed me Alien when I was four, which was what made me a fan.

EPA1337

EPA1337

This is a massive conincidence.

I became a fan for the aliens after i saw that same picture Dark_Magician linked lol. I remember i saw it in a school Special effects book when i was 5. That weekend i watched alien and aliens.

I cant really remember how i became a predator fan. i guess at the age of 7 or 8 i bought the movie and loved it and bought the sequal. 

AWC 3117

AWC 3117

When I was still in elementary school my mom and dad rented Alien and I was instantly hooked. I thought the alien was so cool, and still do!!!

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

i saw some of alien 3 and resurrection on tv and a freind of mine had a toy of an alien, then i saw a poster for avp wanted to see it but saw the others first... then i became an uber a/p fan!!!! :)

AWC 3117

AWC 3117

Quote from: XENOWARRIOR on Jan 04, 2008, 10:01:24 PM
i saw some of alien 3 and resurrection on tv and a freind of mine had a toy of an alien, then i saw a poster for avp wanted to see it but saw the others first... then i became an uber a/p fan!!!! :)

I have three Alien action figures: one from Alien, another from Aliens, and the third from AvP. I also have two action figures of Corpral Hicks.

All are from Mcfarlane!!! 8)
http://www.spawn.com/toys/categorytype.aspx?categoryid=8

spiegal

spiegal

i cant remember how old i was when i first saw aliens i think i must have been about 6 or something
Me and all my mates used to play it in the playground and i drew it all the time lol
then i think i saw predator when i was about 9 or 10 and then i was introduced into a better world, a world with the two coolest sci fi creatures ever made
ahhh memories....

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

Quote from: AWC 3117 on Jan 04, 2008, 10:33:41 PM
Quote from: XENOWARRIOR on Jan 04, 2008, 10:01:24 PM

I have three Alien action figures: one from Alien, another from Aliens, and the third from AvP. I also have two action figures of Corpral Hicks.

All are from Mcfarlane!!! 8)
http://www.spawn.com/toys/categorytype.aspx?categoryid=8

i have some of those ones and am getting morew they rule! also a3 and ar are not the best movies to start with the first two were better

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

I saw Predator first LOVED it and then i watched alein oh i was 5

Wildbird

Wildbird

5 years old, I'm home alone and there was that one vhs that my mom never showed me, so I got it and watched. That was the original Alien. I was scared a bit, 'cause the movie is a real shocker for the kid. Then I watched Aliens and said to myself that it's the best damn movie I've ever seen.

Predatory-Intent

Predatory-Intent

My aunt came over one night and my whole family watched the first Predator movie. I was 8 to 9 and I was awe struck, I loved it. My father asked why I loved such a "testosterone filled movie" because of myself being a girl, I guess I surprised him with my liking to it, but he then introduced me to Predator 2, and the Alien movies as well.  And that's how it happend for me, I've been a fan ever since.

Plus, when I first saw the movie, I was oddly attracted to the Predator himself, lol I was strange little girl indeed.

Kigan

Kigan

I don't remember how old I was, but I remember seeing part of Alien 3 at my aunt's house. I know I had seen the others before then, but I was too young to remember and at that age probably didn't pay much attention anyway. Too busy playing with my alien toys haha.

I was addicted at that point, but only ever got to watch on TV until I was old enough to buy the DVDs, which have been played over and over and over...

At some point it branched off into Predator, then of course AVP, and also the books. Now I'm an Alien fanatic with some Predator mixed in ;D

The G-man

The G-man

well i became a fan since i've seen the first predator movie, starring with Arnie, he was my favorite actor back then ;D

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

The Games

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

First I saw Aliens, and became an Alien fan.
Then Predator, and became an Alien and Predator fan.
Then I bought and played Aliens vs. Predator 2, and became an Alien vs Predator fan :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed