Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:18:10 AM

Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android?

Human
393 (59.6%)
Android
266 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 609

Author
Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android? (Read 368,562 times)

maledoro

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 28, 2009, 06:26:35 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Feb 28, 2009, 06:25:01 PM
FWIW, if you're looking for a better candidate for an android, you might look at Aaron. ;)
How so? Or did I miss the sarcasm in that?  ;D
Oh, I guess my statement was ambiguous. I might have said that in jest, or...

Vulhala

Quote from: maledoro on Feb 28, 2009, 09:25:11 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 28, 2009, 06:26:35 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Feb 28, 2009, 06:25:01 PM
FWIW, if you're looking for a better candidate for an android, you might look at Aaron. ;)
How so? Or did I miss the sarcasm in that?  ;D
Oh, I guess my statement was ambiguous. I might have said that in jest, or...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/maledoro/Music%20Smilies/e8fe6c1d.gif

*Hangs head*

maledoro

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 01, 2009, 01:32:41 PM
*Hangs head*
Yes, I was kidding about Aaron.
;)

Vulhala

Quote from: maledoro on Mar 01, 2009, 02:16:27 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 01, 2009, 01:32:41 PM
*Hangs head*
Yes, I was kidding about Aaron.
;)

It's funny really, because I'm generally that slow on the uptake face-to-face aswell   ;D

maledoro

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 01, 2009, 02:21:12 PM
It's funny really, because I'm generally that slow on the uptake face-to-face aswell   ;D
Allow me to prey upon your weakness...

Aaron was acting odd throughout the film (unlike another character who was accused of such and wasn't). He took several rounds of ammunition from an automatic rifle (or rifles), fell from an undeterminable height, and was shown still breathing with a "WTF" look on his face.

Yep: Gotta be a robot.
;)

SM

SM

Mitt der red food colouring.

maledoro

Quote from: SM on Mar 01, 2009, 10:41:09 PM
Mitt der red food colouring.
Ja!

Vulhala

QuoteAfter the scene, we went on a tour of the pyramid. The ground was filled with pieces of Aliens, and the heads were very well made, hard and shiny on the top. At midday, we went to eat in the canteen and a surprise guest came to the table. It was Lance Henriksen in person, I couldn't believe it!!! Sanaa Lathan on the other hand left after she had signed a photo for us.

Lance talked to me especially through my interpreter, Alison. The other winners didn't have too many questions to ask him but I asked if it was Bishop or the Queen from Aliens who had put the egg on the vessel but he didn't answerÂ… He also confirmed that Bishop at the end of Alien 3 is an improved synthetic with red blood. The company was scared that Ripley would hurt herself in order to make sure the human race survived. Paul Anderson consulted with Lance a lot to write particular scenes in the film. He said to me that it will be the best Alien film that's ever been made. I asked him if his character is going to die in this film and he answered "Yes". Before I left, he signed a photograph for me.

From this very site. Just for the sake of arument lol

maledoro

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 03, 2009, 04:30:26 PM
From this very site. Just for the sake of arument
It was already argued and dismissed.

dachande89

Quote from: maledoro on Mar 03, 2009, 09:00:13 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 03, 2009, 04:30:26 PM
From this very site. Just for the sake of arument
It was already argued and dismissed.

Wait, so the actual thoughts from the man who played the character in question, were dismissed? That makes no sense.

SiL

SiL

Director, writers and producers all said he was a human.

Hm. One guy, or everyone else who made the film.

Harkus

lol everytime I come back here after long absences this thread is still going strong with people arguing that Bishop II was a robot. He wasn't there's more than enough proof.

SM

SM

QuoteDirector, writers and producers all said he was a human.

Hm. One guy, or everyone else who made the film.

As well as the One Guy who later changed his mind a decade later and then said he was a robot.

maledoro

Quote from: SM on Mar 03, 2009, 10:16:30 PM
As well as the One Guy who later changed his mind a decade later and then said he was a robot.
SPECIAL ORDER 938

PRIORITY ONE
ENSURE COVER-UP OF ANY FUTURE FRANCHISE DIRECTOR'S MISTAKE(S).
ENSURE DENIAL OF ANY PREVIOUSLY ESTABLISHED FACTS IN FAVOUR OF CONFUSING AND MISLEADING DATA IN LATEST INSTALLMENT OR CROSSOVER.
BE AN APOLOGIST.

LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE EXPENDABLE.

Private W Hudson

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed