God of War 2

Started by Akuma, Mar 09, 2007, 05:38:07 PM

Author
God of War 2 (Read 4,990 times)

Akuma

Akuma

Its coming!!! Wednesday the 14th... ;D I loved the first God of War. I can't wait for this next one.

Yautja

Yautja

Cant wait for this game, I was a big fan of the 1st God of War. However we have to wait until April 13th for its release.

Berserk360

Berserk360

Ah MAN CAN"T WAIT FOR THAT GAME!!!

Akuma

Akuma

WOOT WOOT, its here. Im picking it up after work... OH YEAH!!!! ;D

fluxcap

fluxcap

I'm gonna wait till I'm done this term to buy it, or else I won't stop playing it.

Gangster Predator

Gangster Predator

I can't wait for it either. I got the first god of war on PS2 on its good, real good! I hope God of war 2 becomes the same way!

fluxcap

fluxcap

I couldn't resist, I bought it. It feels exactly like the first. With the little time I've spent with the game it appears the developers managed to shove more enemies on screen at once, also Kratos has some great new moves and areal combos are even easier to pull off.

fluxcap

fluxcap

After playing some more I'm realizing how lame some of the bosses are. For anyone whose playing the game, when you fight the rock/lava minotaur boss, it looks like some reject from an old-school Doom game. One cool thing is the interactive cut scenes are even better and more flashy.

frosty_141

frosty_141

Quote from: Yautja on Mar 09, 2007, 08:42:28 PM

Cant wait for this game, I was a big fan of the 1st God of War. However we have to wait until April 13th for its release.

is that for uk? because from what i've seen it is saying april 27th

Dachande

Dachande

Amazon and Wikipedia say the 27th, so....its a whole month till i can get it >__<

Predboy

Predboy

I'm going to get this game for christmas hopefully. I just recently got the first one and its real good. I already beat the game and now Im trying to beat it in god mode, and let me tell you, Im getting my ass owned left and right. >:(

solid__snake

solid__snake

lol when I get owned in 1. level on god mode a gave it up :)

btw GoW2 is better i think, but GoW1 has better storyline IMO....

Predboy

Predboy

Yeah, I was able to make it to the last level on god mode. Im able to beat eres without a sweat in the first round, but the second part of the fight, where you have to save your family, my god, its so damn hard. I dont even think its possible to beat that part. >:(

solid__snake

solid__snake

For me it was damn hard even on hard mode....

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

How the eff do you beat the Sisters of Fate after you beat the one on the sword? I feel like I am doin something wrong because it just kept going!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed