Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics?

Started by Ballzanya, Oct 31, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Author
Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics? (Read 107,474 times)

Corporal Hicks

That doesn't have a thing to do with screen captures of comics. Try to be relevant please.

six

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 05, 2010, 02:39:45 AM
Quote from: six on Mar 04, 2010, 06:27:22 AM
the planet he is on is part of Krypton, that has no sun that is why he is weakened. below explains

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq225/cpcgamer/scan4-3-20106h17m40scopy.jpg

Need a larger pic :P

larger pic done

six

Has anyone read Aliens: nightmare asylum book 2

SiL

Yes.

Ugh. Read the comic.

SM

Feckin sweet artwork.

MadassAlex

The comic is one of the very few good Aliens comics. Good story, well told.

six

thanks for replies i have a copy winging it's way to me :P

XenoVC

Quote from: SM on Mar 11, 2010, 04:20:14 AM
Feckin sweet artwork.

Indeed,it's kind of hard when you get artwork of Nightmare Asylum caliber,then you have to look at the art for Three World War.

RakaiThwei

A few screen captures of Broken Tusk Predator from the Alien vs Predator comic would be pretty boss.

-Rakai'Thwei

Sabres21768

I'm still looking for all of the scenes from inside the Alien hive in ALIENS: LABYRINTH.

If anyone could upload some big pics, I'd appreciate it.

Xenomrph

Ditto, if anyone could do some scans from Labyrinth (pretty much any scans, just to show off the artwork and whatnot) I'd appreciate it.

AGS

AGS

Im on that, ill edit in few mins  ;D

here they are, they are in spanish ^^ if u want them in english i have no problem, just ask for them ^^

this comic is great, for me, one of the best alien comics... there are 1-2 more pics from the hive, if u dont mind the spoiler ill post them =).

Spoiler

[close]

keep asking for anything u want, i have them all ^^!

Xenomrph

Hmm... could I get some random Labyrinth scans in English? Just a few different pages from throughout the comic, including the very very end of the series? Thanks!

AGS

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 03, 2010, 02:11:33 PM
Hmm... could I get some random Labyrinth scans in English? Just a few different pages from throughout the comic, including the very very end of the series? Thanks!

there u go...

Spoiler

[close]

Xenomrph

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed