Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics?

Started by Ballzanya, Oct 31, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Author
Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics? (Read 106,203 times)

Rambo

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Nov 30, 2013, 12:06:10 AM
Not that panel iirc, but my memory of AvP:War isn't very precise. Thanks heaps anyway, I can make good use of this. :)
Well if you know where the other one is I'd be happy to scan it while I'm in town with my books.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I managed to find this pic of the page, but it's not exactly large. Could you scan the bottom three panels for me?

Rambo

Ya next chance I get I will. Do you know which issue that is?

StrangeShape

Much appreciated SSJ Rambo!

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SSj_Rambo on Nov 30, 2013, 03:14:33 AM
Ya next chance I get I will. Do you know which issue that is?

Thanks man. War has an issue zero yeah? That would make this issue 1 page 12.

Rambo

Here you go. Sorry about the delay, the holidays had me pretty busy. Photobucket should offer enough zoom options to get to the full-res scan.

Born Of Cold Light

Anyone got any solid pictures of the red aliens from Genocide?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SSj_Rambo on Dec 02, 2013, 06:53:52 AM
Here you go. Sorry about the delay, the holidays had me pretty busy. Photobucket should offer enough zoom options to get to the full-res scan.

Thanks dude. :)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I purchased the AVP Omnibus #1 (I think it's the Omnibus, but it has a different cover to the one I see on the xenopedia, it's a full wrap around cover that has Machiko on the back. I'm assuming this was the original version.)

Anyway, i've been looking online for the initial story between Scott Tom/Predator Hunting party making preparations for another hunt. However, I can only seem to find it online in B&W form. I was wondering if anyone had that story/those pages in a digital archive I might be able to get my hands on? I don't exactly want to bend and fold this comic into my scanner to get them if I can avoid it. I need this strictly for reference. If someone has this and could maybe PM it to me (If it's not allowed here publically for whatever reason) i'd greatly appreciate it.  :)

EDIT: I am an idiot. Just for clarification, what I have is the trade paperback. The whole first AVP run in one book.

keithpuryear

A friend picked this up for me at the 2012 Comic-con. I have not seen it around very much, but then again, I have not looked much because I umm have it. let me know if I should scan and post the rest.

Corporal Hicks

Please, go a head. I was just looking at this on eBay yesterday - nice timing mate.

SM

Then 2014, plz.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Horrific Hominid on Jan 29, 2014, 05:13:06 AM
Anyone got any solid pictures of the red aliens from Genocide?

XenoZipper

I can help out with anything needed as well. I have just about every single issue in digital form. I even got the Kenner mini comics :P

EJA

Can we please have some scans for the "Hunting the Heroes" crossovers between Predator and Comics Greatest World? The only one of those I own is the Ghost one; the others with X, Agents of Law and Motorhead are really hard to find, so I'd appreciate it very much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed