Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics?

Started by Ballzanya, Oct 31, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Author
Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics? (Read 107,462 times)

The Runner

Anyone have scans of the animal aliens that Sil mentioned from Rogue?

Hudson

Does anyone have scans of the adaptations of Predator 2, Alien 3, and Resurrection?

I'm just curious to see the artwork translate some of the memorable scenes from those films, and I doubt I'll ever be able to find copies for sale.

Engineer

do you have scans or anything for the aliens comics countdown, crusade, and renegade?

SM

Don't have scans handy, but the artwork for Alien3 is rubbish.  Resurrection is better, but the characters are based on Caro's designs, rather than Bob Ringwoods, and bare little resemblance to those in the film (Call and Ripley aside).

Griffith

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 12, 2012, 10:36:43 PM
Could someone get me a scan from 'Aliens: Nightmare Asylum' where Spears is trying to get Aliens to fire pulse rifles and they're hilariously ineffective? I'd do it myself but my comics are in storage. Thanks!

I have Nightmare asylum and that definetley does not appear on my comic book, what you're asking come from a first edition or something? I wasn't aware of that where can I learn more.

Hudson

Quote from: SM on Aug 22, 2012, 03:53:46 AM
Don't have scans handy, but the artwork for Alien3 is rubbish.  Resurrection is better, but the characters are based on Caro's designs, rather than Bob Ringwoods, and bare little resemblance to those in the film (Call and Ripley aside).

That actually sounds kind of cool.

That's too bad about Alien 3. I always thought the cover artwork was amazing, too bad the pages don't live up to it. Wouldn't mind seeing at some point if you ever scan anything.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 12, 2012, 10:36:43 PM
Could someone get me a scan from 'Aliens: Nightmare Asylum' where Spears is trying to get Aliens to fire pulse rifles and they're hilariously ineffective? I'd do it myself but my comics are in storage. Thanks!

Only appears in the Steve Perry book. There was a lot which was modified for that. In the original comic it's based on, they're never shown being trained in firing weapons. Unless they added some art for the editions where Hicks/Newt got changed to Wilks/Billie, of course, but so far as I know, none was ever commissioned.

Spears was apparently planning to use them in hand-to-hand combat only (which is incredibly strange, because they don't have any advantage against the normal Aliens, that way).

Would've been more practical to give them wearable or clamped auto-cueing energy weapons. Would have to look different to Predator ones, but the basic principle is sound.

Syl3ntBob

I just finished up doing Countdown again, came out much better than last I did it. Anyone can PM me for the issues. They're done in 1440px and 2048px.

azmoday

Hey!

I'm wondering if you have any scans of the Queen Mother alien?  I hear she's in these comics: Female War, Earth War and Genocide.  If anyone has any of those comics and has time to scan some images that would be fantastic!  I'm actually a huge fan of that design (from some art, not the one with little tenticles for arms), and was looking to get a sculpt done of this character!

Any help would be great, thanks in advance! 

here are the images I have already:

EJA

Has anyone got any scans from those issues of Dark Horse's X, Motorhead and Agents of Law, where they fight Predators? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

[cancerblack]

Hi all, my AvP comics are all in storage, is there any chance someone could rustle up a hi-rez scan of the page from AvP: War where the guy running the colony is talking to the WY rep and the phrase cancerblack is used? I'd be happy to draw something in return.

movieartman

movieartman

Can anyone post any scans from superman predator?

StrangeShape

Does anyone have a scan of the Queen Mother from AVP Deadliest of the Species?

Rambo

Quote from: StrangeShape on Nov 12, 2013, 08:27:41 PM
Does anyone have a scan of the Queen Mother from AVP Deadliest of the Species?
Breezed through the last half and these were the best images I found. If there was a specific one you wanted let me know the issue.

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Sep 27, 2013, 12:19:49 AM
Hi all, my AvP comics are all in storage, is there any chance someone could rustle up a hi-rez scan of the page from AvP: War where the guy running the colony is talking to the WY rep and the phrase cancerblack is used? I'd be happy to draw something in return.
Is this the one you wanted?

Quote from: Haribol44 on Nov 29, 2013, 05:50:38 PM
nice.........
What does this even mean?

[cancerblack]

Not that panel iirc, but my memory of AvP:War isn't very precise. Thanks heaps anyway, I can make good use of this. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed