Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 203,436 times)

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Xhan on Nov 12, 2007, 08:19:55 AM
It doesn't matter what the intent was, if there's nothing to support it. I don't see anderson running off to say OH SORRY. There are eggs still viable after the ship's pilot has apparently fossilzed, there are Aliens that are at least 100 years old left in a Pyramid, and the Aliens lack of eating and breathing, and ability to simply skate up walls with a marine/engineer in tow while facing AWAY from a surface they could climb points a very straight road to a conducive reactive metabolism that either strips electrons or utilizes ambient zero point energy; both of which point to a closed "metabolism" that can indefinitely sustain itself until too much damage is directly received to contain. Aliens aren't from earth, aliens do not have to be bound by the rules that govern life on earth.

All you have to do is pay attention to the details people and we wouldn't have some of these silly arguments. The Alien eggs on Earth were not there for hundred years, the queen immediately started laying eggs when she thawed and they were transported around the chambers on converyer belts you can see it in the movie. Even if they were, so what there were no hosts to impregnate so they would have stayed dormant. Remember there was no way to the surface either until the preds melted through to the temple.

The eggs on LV-426 are a different story though, they were probably there for many years although since it is an Alien planet things could fossilized differently there. In addition they may have been on some sort of life-support produced by the ship. Remember the blue field around them?

Xhan

Xhan

Count the number of pyranid eggs and show me HOW the eggs are placed in a completely DIFFERENT AREA of the Pyramid with NO CONVEYORS.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Xhan on Nov 12, 2007, 11:02:03 PM
Count the number of pyranid eggs and show me HOW the eggs are placed in a completely DIFFERENT AREA of the Pyramid with NO CONVEYORS.
I hate to be the first one to tell you this...but aliens have arms, which could be used to move the eggs

Xhan

Xhan

You really are incredibly behind.

Let's keep this really simple.

Count the number of eggs the Queen makes.

See WHERE the Aliens ARE.

Note when they appear. You can use the pyramid as a timekeeper.

Note where the Egg-Hive is.

Note how many eggs are there.

Go back and see where the Aliens are, and what they're doing. Remember the pyramid gives you a very specific time table.

Count the number of Aliens again.

Slap yourself with a dead fish in front of a mirror a hundred times.

Major Alan Schaefer

Well i can't get any dead fish your to busy eating them all...
Second, they sure could have moved them, third...SO what if the eggs were still there?
Theres been lots of hunts aliens could have done it on one of those, then got killed by other Predators. Third, we don't follow the Aliens every second i'm sure some of them could move it.
And last, where'd you happen to find a map of the Pryamid?

Xhan

Xhan

The eggs have dust on them and hive material is encrusted all over the walls, not just where sebastian verheiden and company are placed. Do explain how Aliens can teleport over such vast distances and through solid matter in a reconfiguring pyramid, and why they didn't use this awesome teleport/time travel ability to own everyone and everything in the other movies. Also kindly how aliens can multitask so well as to fight preds, harass and capture people in a completely different pyramid section, yet still find the time to carry place and set eggs and sprinkle dust on them for flavor. Do recall the pyramid keeps rather specicfic time, which we see onscreen.

The internets has lots of stuff. Like production maps.

Major Alan Schaefer

Welll good thing you read my whole post  ;)

I said they could have left it over from the last hunt and second we see most if not all of the Aliens at least one time if anything their are less of them than how many we know they could be

Xhan

Xhan

rofl, hilarious how eggs can be left over but not Aliens. Do you even go over what you post?

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Xhan on Nov 12, 2007, 11:24:21 PM
rofl, hilarious how eggs can be left over but not Aliens. Do you even go over what you post?
Well if you lay 10 eggs and have on host....that leaves eggs over? unless u consider Aliens and eggs the same thing then do you even look over your attacks?

Xhan

Xhan

Except this particlar phase of the discussion is in addition to longevity, about more adult aliens than hosts.

Awesome.

If this were a debate you would be ten miles away yelling at at a rock.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Xhan on Nov 12, 2007, 11:30:40 PM
Except this particlar phase of the discussion is also in a addition to longevity, is about more adult aliens than hosts.

Awesome.

If this were a debate you would be ten miles away yelling at at a rock.
I know that and that's what i said orignally...
Like i said once...IF anythign their are two few Adult Aliens...The most we see i'd say is a good Six or Seven, with about that many origanly and having the others who get caught

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Xhan on Nov 12, 2007, 11:24:21 PM
About this how can you have an egg left over and not an alien...kill the adult aliens and leave, not that hard. You seem to act like the Egg chamber was some hard thing to get to maybe they never bothered to go in there

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Xhan on Nov 12, 2007, 11:02:03 PM

The incredible speed of the Aliens is one of my gripes with AVP.

I don't know why everyone keeps calling it the "Egg Chamber", but that is in fact the "Sacrificial Chamber." See the mummified corpses? The reason there are so many eggs is because the Queen keeps laying them, they keep going through the conveyor belt, and end up in the sacrificial chamber. By the time Miller ends up being cocooned, the sacrificial chamber has been coverted into a hive. How the Aliens were able to do this so freakin fast is another Anderson f**k up, not left over Aliens and eggs. The entire lifecycle is sped up. Aliens are birthed in 10 minutes, and they can cover an entire room with their resin in only 20 minutes.

Again, the egg chamber and sacrificial chamber are one in the same. And until someone proves the reason there are more Aliens than hosts is because they are left overs, I will always presume that Anderson lost count.

Xhan

Xhan

Quoteknow that and that's what i said orignally...

You know, if you're bored there a plenty of interesting diversions to be had all over the intertubes.

Not talking about WHY the egss are there, simply that they are. It's actually completely irrelevant, because all that matters is that they ARE there.

Secondly, the number of Aliens contradicts your whole premise.

Meanwhile: Do explain how Aliens can teleport and time travel.

QuoteAnderson lost count.

Hard to say when he nevers touches on it. I'm simply going by what I see on film. In black and white and in stone.

SM

SM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed