The ROBOCOP thread

Started by stickaround, Feb 27, 2007, 11:25:12 PM

Author
The ROBOCOP thread (Read 279,589 times)

echobbase79

echobbase79

The suit looks like that character from Metal Gear Solid. The ninja character that was hard as f**k to kill in the first game.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

I hate it.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

The amount of butthurt on the internet regarding the suit is making me lol sadistically. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoaSSG6TEyQ#
i want to hear this in the new robo film, Padilha... dont let me down...  :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

How...generic. :(

Quote from: SiL on Sep 15, 2012, 10:47:10 PM
That's about the most generic, uninspired look they could've come up with. It looks like every sci-fi armour suit from the last five, ten years in video games and action movies. God damn.

Pacific Rim called, and they want their suit back. :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

What where any of us expecting?

r888

r888

LAME  >:( >:( >:(

it looks like iron man

ace3g

ace3g

zuzuki

zuzuki

i hope they keep the gun in the leg

SiL

SiL

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 16, 2012, 04:29:58 AM
What where any of us expecting?
Something with this sort of sleek aesthetic, but with anything notable about it, something to evoke the original design. Shit, least they could've done is give it some colour.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Chin guard is in place... the helmet makes him look like an evil version of Daft Punk. That's fairly notable and cool right there :P

"If Robocop was a real member of the deadly and slightly fascist brazilian BOPE police squad"... it would probably look exactly like that. Full black. I wouldnt be surprised if that was one of the intentions behind the color change. :laugh: We'll see soon. eh.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Effectz on Sep 15, 2012, 05:10:59 PM
New Robocop suit.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=94813&utm_campaign=facebookfan&utm_source=facebookfan&utm_medium=referral

Meh...
The suit itself isn't terrible, but it's not great by any stretch. Worst part is the solid black; just looks like they put a single layer of black primer over it and said "Voila!"

Can't even see it moving robotically.

Requiem28

Requiem28

I am at loss of words.  Hopefully they'll use more silver in the one of the rumored variants of his suits.

ace3g

ace3g

The guy I mentioned earlier posted another picture:

So I'm guessing this will be a scene where Murphy's wife drops the kids off at school

Requiem28

Requiem28

DEM SLIGHTY FUTURISTIC VEHICLES.

ShadowPred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed