Author
Post Your Desktop (Read 485,167 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

My Desktop [Updated]

Click for hi-res

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You're really getting into Mass Effect 2. I like that desktop.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Thank you, and yes- I cannot wait! I pre-ordered the Limited Edition of it, and I'm so pumped to play. Miranda and Thane are gonna be my two right hand men (well, actually, alien and woman!). I really like your avatar too (represent!) and I know it's off topic, but I think your forum sig is just frakkin' hilarious! Same with those other Lethal Weapon pics I've seen you do.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Armor

Armor

My new desk:

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: "The Space Sweeper" on Jan 06, 2010, 07:12:12 AM
Thank you, and yes- I cannot wait! I pre-ordered the Limited Edition of it, and I'm so pumped to play. Miranda and Thane are gonna be my two right hand men (well, actually, alien and woman!). I really like your avatar too (represent!) and I know it's off topic, but I think your forum sig is just frakkin' hilarious! Same with those other Lethal Weapon pics I've seen you do.

Actually, TJ Doc did the other ones. I decided to return the favor, so I made this one.

Mr. Domino

Space Sweeper

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Took a screen from 2001, A Space Odyssey and blacked out the stars. I always loved the Monolith, and now I see it every time I turn on the computer.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

ooh, that's purdy, TheMonolith.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Jan 07, 2010, 03:26:19 AM
ooh, that's purdy, TheMonolith.

Muchos gracias.
Tu T800 es muy bueno!  ;)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jan 07, 2010, 03:12:16 AM

Took a screen from 2001, A Space Odyssey and blacked out the stars. I always loved the Monolith, and now I see it every time I turn on the computer.

I like that. I like that a lot.

DoomRulz

Anonymous684

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed