Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Cenobite Queen on Feb 13, 2008, 09:33:56 PM
Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 13, 2008, 09:28:28 PM
Quote from: Cenobite Queen on Feb 13, 2008, 09:27:39 PM
Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 13, 2008, 09:25:25 PM
Quote from: Cenobite Queen on Feb 13, 2008, 09:22:12 PM
I changed my desktop yet again

Kewlness,I can only imagine what the hell is hanging off those chains...

i can picture one type {coughs} chavs {cough}

Lmao XD

that is a possibility....lol..

Lol,yes and that visual put a big smile on my face XD,thank ya for making my day better  ;D.

WarMachine

WarMachine

Some place around where I live about 10 min. away has a haunted house geared towards adults and they go apeshit insane, they have like no budget and they buy all these replicas and props and recreate the best scenes from the scariest movies, mostly Jeepers Creepers and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre but they have a Hellraiser room that looks exactly like that. I think they have the cenobite costumes too.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 13, 2008, 09:40:36 PM
Quote from: Cenobite Queen on Feb 13, 2008, 09:33:56 PM
Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 13, 2008, 09:28:28 PM
Quote from: Cenobite Queen on Feb 13, 2008, 09:27:39 PM
Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 13, 2008, 09:25:25 PM
Quote from: Cenobite Queen on Feb 13, 2008, 09:22:12 PM
I changed my desktop yet again

Kewlness,I can only imagine what the hell is hanging off those chains...

i can picture one type {coughs} chavs {cough}

Lmao XD

that is a possibility....lol..

Lol,yes and that visual put a big smile on my face XD,thank ya for making my day better  ;D.

Anytime, anytime...

Quote from: Internecivus Raptus on Feb 13, 2008, 09:42:24 PM
Some place around where I live about 10 min. away has a haunted house geared towards adults and they go apeshit insane, they have like no budget and they buy all these replicas and props and recreate the best scenes from the scariest movies, mostly Jeepers Creepers and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre but they have a Hellraiser room that looks exactly like that. I think they have the cenobite costumes too.

:o i've so got to visit that place... is that in the US or the UK... do they have a website?

WarMachine

WarMachine

It's US in Virginia...but they're kinda just a bunch of backwoods types who I think are extremely dedicated to horror movies and only let certain ages in...but to answer your question I don't think they have a website. It was awesome cause a lot of the people who went in fainted or had to be taken out. In was in our newspapers and it looked like someone was in those tight black leather cenobite costumes in one of the pictures, though they were just talking in the pic without any mask/make-up

WarMachine

WarMachine

But like I said the main focus is on Friday the 13th, Jeepers Creepers, and The TCsM

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Internecivus Raptus on Feb 13, 2008, 09:52:38 PM
It's US in Virginia...but they're kinda just a bunch of backwoods types who I think are extremely dedicated to horror movies and only let certain ages in...but to answer your question I don't think they have a website. It was awesome cause a lot of the people who went in fainted or had to be taken out. In was in our newspapers and it looked like someone was in those tight black leather cenobite costumes in one of the pictures, though they were just talking in the pic without any mask/make-up

yeah...they have their reasons for not letting people under a certain age in... darn why doesn't the UK ever have anything fun {sighs}

but i wouldn't say Hellraiser is gory at all..

heres my theory if one can eat  2  full size pizzas(referring to myself) during it then one wouldn't class it as gory :P
Quote from: Internecivus Raptus on Feb 13, 2008, 09:53:52 PM
But like I said the main focus is on Friday the 13th, Jeepers Creepers, and The TCsM

it sounds it...

WarMachine

WarMachine

Quote from: Cenobite Queen on Feb 13, 2008, 09:56:24 PM

yeah...they have their reasons for not letting people under a certain age in... darn why doesn't the UK ever have anything fun {sighs}

heres my theory if one can eat  2  full size pizzas(referring to myself) during it then one wouldn't class it as gory :P

it sounds it...

Well to each his (or her) own I guess. Those movies kinda struck me as gory

severen76

severen76

cenobite queen what films do you find gory  ???

Oh and I liked your desktop too.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Internecivus Raptus on Feb 13, 2008, 09:59:31 PM
Quote from: Cenobite Queen on Feb 13, 2008, 09:56:24 PM

it sounds it...

Well to each his (or her) own I guess. Those movies kinda struck me as gory

yeah, i guess it depends on the persons level of screamishness..

Quote from: severen76 on Feb 13, 2008, 10:00:35 PM
cenobite queen what films do you find gory  ???

Oh and I liked your desktop too.

None that i know of ;)

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

3 more new ones for my current running theme.

SPOILER CLOVERFIELD SPOILER CLOVERFIELD EFFING SPOILER!!!!!!

Again, if ya want any, they are 1280 x 1024, just pm me.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Mikey on Feb 14, 2008, 02:20:50 AM

Omg,Jessica Alba is soooo hott! *drools* XD,the Cloverfield one rocks too,I like how it looks like an old photograph.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 14, 2008, 03:01:59 AM
Omg,Jessica Alba is soooo hott! *drools* XD,the Cloverfield one rocks too,I like how it looks like an old photograph.

Thanks! Glad ya like em.
I was tryin to go for the damaged photo with the Clovie one... But didn't try too hard haha.
I am just trying to keep a simplicity theme up on my current desktop showing. Thats why all these ones I have been posting look all the same kinda.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

;D

Love them Mikey! and thanx for the Clover one! ;) 

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: sweeteyes on Feb 14, 2008, 04:02:35 AM
;D

Love them Mikey! and thanx for the Clover one! ;) 

Do you want a bigger version of it?
Cause that is just a snapshot of my desktop. I have one that fits 1280x1024 if ya want it.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

it was only 17 hours ago, my brother changed my desktop to this:
it gave me an unpleasant fright. XD i wasnt expecting it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed