[Spoilers] More Alien: Romulus Leaks, Including More Connections To The Original Film!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 13, 2024, 03:26:28 PM

Author
[Spoilers] More Alien: Romulus Leaks, Including More Connections To The Original Film! (Read 36,017 times)

0321recon

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 13, 2024, 05:00:04 PMYou must be joking :)

Alien: Romulus aka Big Chap Strikes Back! Jesus :)

Yea this sounds bad lmao 🤣

oduodu

ffs

no eggmorphing. after all these years.

eish.....

Mike’s Monsters

Pretty much all the big stuff has indeed been revealed and it f**king sucks.

XENOMORPHOSIS

Would never have thought they'd actually dig up/strung up the Alien's corpse beating a dead horse or in this case xenomorph to harvest more material to milk that cash cow, it may work in context, it sounds absurd but it's a poetic analogy. It could come across as ridiculous or an intriguing callback. Can't think of the last time a character seen floating through the vacuum of space and picked up by a ship to safety wasn't ridiculed by a fanbase.

I'm unsure how the Ian Holm Ash inclusion will be pulled off, I kinda give it an odd because the character was an artificial intelligence, hope Ian's relative provided permission to his likeness and were compensated nicely.

hamilton_milo

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Mar 13, 2024, 04:58:42 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 13, 2024, 04:57:40 PMThe question is
Spoiler
does Big Chap revives itself during the movie and goes on a rampage, or is he just used to set up the story for the DNA retrieving thing ?
[close]

I'm not sure I want an answer to that question  ???
I really hope that
Spoiler
he is the main Alien of the movie instead of a prop
[close]

Spoiler
Yeah, same. I know people have problems with it — I can understand one's perspective thinking it's a bit daft to recover Big Chap — but the Giger design is by far my favourite and I think it'll bring back that invincibility factor somewhat, which is how I imagine audiences would have felt watching the first movie in 1979.

Kinda dig Big Chap being the Jason Voorhees threat for the majority of the film, myself. Would help make me more open-minded to the new creature revealed at the end, which sounds kind of dull if I'm to be honest.
[close]

XENOMORPHOSIS

Without stoking Fires evoking drama people can have their opinions on movies, Tv shows, games and comics and their standard of quality, to be fair thorough and constructive with their critiques but at times some express it in less than an ideal manner. Not taking shots let's be civil.

Ingwar

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Mar 13, 2024, 06:10:14 PMPretty much all the big stuff has indeed been revealed and it f**king sucks.

Don't worry. I'll forget most of it by August.

PrincessFiona161

Kinda funny how we got all the big surprises out of the way before even seeing a still image of any footage

Local Trouble

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Mar 13, 2024, 06:10:14 PMPretty much all the big stuff has indeed been revealed and it f**king sucks.

I think you're still holding out on us. >:(

lv_226

:(

Ingwar

Quote from: PrincessFiona161 on Mar 13, 2024, 06:21:50 PMKinda funny how we got all the big surprises out of the way before even seeing a still image of any footage

Genie flew out of the bottle.

Lagrie

Call me excited. it is the perfect organism after all. Big Chap.
So surviving space is great.

What if weyland knew about the location of the xenomorph? and just send the nostromo there purely to retrieve it?
Then trying to copy it, failing it, knowing where ripley has been for 75 years, take her back to retrieve them again. Cause she's the only one that actually survived it.

Why not. We will see. But i'm happy with the spoilers tbh. I'm excited.

XENOMORPHOSIS

@Mike's Monsters This may be not appropriate to ask if so discard. Did the Blomkamp project actually have a script draft as Sigourney Weaver and James Cameron suggest or was it merely a ten page treatment as Ridley Scott described? Did it have a working tittle final title on consideration? you don't have to say the name.
It was that bad apparently ?  :o 

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

We shouldn't even be talking about the details yet to begin with. But some leaker had to blow their load in Mr H's mouth and he loves sucking it down.

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Mar 13, 2024, 06:31:50 PM@Mike's Monsters This may be not appropriate to ask if so discard. Did the Blomkamp project actually have a script draft as Sigourney Weaver and James Cameron suggest or was it merely a ten page treatment as Ridley Scott described? Did it have a working tittle final title on consideration? you don't have to say the name.
It was that bad apparently ?  :o 

I don't know what it was gonna be called, but my understanding is there was a rough treatment or an early script was made.

Local Trouble

I'm not accustomed to Mike's dirty talk, but I'm here for it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed