[Updated] It's Official! Fede Alvarez's New Film is Titled Alien: Romulus

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 08, 2024, 06:35:06 PM

Author
[Updated] It's Official! Fede Alvarez's New Film is Titled Alien: Romulus (Read 9,598 times)

Mr. J

Bob Iger Disney Alien Romulus after Disney Predator Prey,  Marvel, SW   ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Mr. J on Feb 09, 2024, 01:27:49 PMBob Iger Disney Alien Romulus after Disney Predator Prey,  Marvel, SW   ;D

That is, undoubtedly, a string of words.

Slutty Badger

Kane's other son

I really don't like it and think it's clunky. But so was Alien Covenant (and renaming the Magellan to Prometheus), so it's franchise consistent.

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Kane's other son on Feb 09, 2024, 04:21:41 PMI really don't like it and think it's clunky. But so was Alien Covenant (and renaming the Magellan to Prometheus), so it's franchise consistent.

In the RPG, the Magellan-class vessel is the successor to the Heliades-class (of which the Prometheus was one), which is a pretty neat shout-out.

Mike’s Monsters

It's getting closer and closer. ;D

DaveT937

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: DaveT937 on Feb 09, 2024, 10:11:14 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 09, 2024, 08:56:20 PMIt's getting closer and closer. ;D
Trailer incoming...?!?!?!

Still not expecting that just yet, myself. But would love to be wrong.

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 09, 2024, 08:11:13 PMhttps://twitter.com/steveasbell/status/1755347204456538611

So interesting because Covenant had so much brother imagery, two androids, two Neomorphs, two Aliens, two embryos.

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 09, 2024, 08:56:20 PMIt's getting closer and closer. ;D

What do you mean?

Is this a hint to something special or just a playful way to say that movie is getting closer, one day at a time lmao

[cancerblack]

Prez

What the future might hold... Alien: Romcom

Simply_Kevin

Am I the only one worried that they used the word "reboot"? They should've said stand-alone, right?

Nightmare Asylum

"Reboot" is a word with so many definitions that it is pretty much meaningless at this point.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed