Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,999 times)

Nobody

Cyraxcog117

Cyraxcog117

That happened to me on my second play through, and I even had the military suit

WarMachine

WarMachine

Yeah the first time it happened to me it came through the door and I didn't even see it till it was on me.
Unfortunately my Xbox hard drive is dead now, to get it fixed my shit will get erased, so I'll have to start over. I was on chapter 10. Sucks balls lol.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I'm pretty much bored of this game already.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

How did you get bored of that game? This game is one of a kind. Anyways, I made a big mistake today by deleting my profile and saved games :-\

I now have to start all over again.....tonight I must go back and revisit the USG Ishimura one last time.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: PHANTOM on Feb 01, 2009, 07:06:57 AM
How did you get bored of that game? This game is one of a kind. Anyways, I made a big mistake today by deleting my profile and saved games :-\

I now have to start all over again.....tonight I must go back and revisit the USG Ishimura one last time.

That sucks for you. No, I just got tired of it because i played it non-stop there for a while. I've conquerred it twice and i think i have done everything i can possibly do with the game. I'll revisit it in a month or 2. By then it should feel "new" again.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

^ Feel the same way. The game isn't terribly deep, and you find it's quite linear once you unlock everything.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Want a whole new experience? Beat the game on Impossible difficulty.

I just did that a few days ago, it felt like a whole new game after beating it 3 times on "Normal". Impossible difficulty is ridiculous, especially if you don't play it "right". Hint: beating it on Impossible is a LOT easier if you only use the Plasma Cutter, as you'll have a good amount of ammo for it. Trying to beat it with 2 (let alone more than 2) guns makes the game a hell of a lot harder because you'll be constantly running out of ammo.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Makes sense. Not only would you have more ammo for it, but you'd also be able to pump the nodes into it to upgrade it completely.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Well on my Impossible playthrough I actually had enough nodes to fully upgrade my Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, RIG, and Stasis module.
You'll find yourself using your Stasis module a LOT in order to keep some enemies subdued while you shoot it out with others.

Arguably the hardest fight in the game on Impossible difficulty was the long quarantine hallway onboard the USM Valor in chapter 9. I failed that part repeatedly.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I didn't learn to make proper use of my Statis module until my 2nd run through. That thing saved my life so many times :P

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm suprise that the game is getting a Wii port.

War Wager

War Wager

Talk about killing a good game. :P

Huol

Huol

Yeah cause once the wii version comes out you won't ever be able to play the original right?

War Wager

War Wager

I'm just saying why port a game that will clearly look and play much better on a 360 or PS3, other than for money's sake?

Oh wait.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed