Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 94,820 times)

SiL

SiL

The problem is, I keep forgetting that section exists ;D

Thank you for reminding me, I'll delay my next play-through further now.

Huggs

Huggs

It's good practice for the slug boss.

SiL

SiL

Slug boss is a hell of a lot easier and less annoying than the asteroid section.

The Old One

The Old One

Fine EA!
I'll make my own Dead Space,
with blackjack and hookers!

SiL

SiL

:D

Do you have to stop the evil Groupitologists from using the Indicators from turning humans into a robot army?

SiL

SiL

God I hope they don't get sued. This has to be pushing the boundaries of copyright infringement.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

If its a mockbuster/rip-off (like asylum does to movies) then yes, they should be sued.   :P

Walter2104

Walter2104

Yeah, they should get sued. A mockbuster usually takes the Mick out of a franchise.  Dead Space far too classy for that.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Spoofs and parody usually satire or take the mick, a mockbuster, at least those done by Asylum are there to trick people in buying their products. For example, someone might accidentally buy Transmorphers instead of Transformers. Despicable people that really should have had their business shut down for their behavior.

Walter2104

Walter2104

I'm with you there.  Plus they don't help the low-budget movie scene, either.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Well the project from what I know of it isn't supposed to be a "spoof" of Dead Space (like Asylum's work) but it definitely is drawing a lot from it.

I'm not sure on what can be done to them legally either, considering there are other projects similar to this for other games. Installation 01 is a Halo project that's doing exactly what "Negative Atmosphere" is doing but its Multiplayer focused. They' were contacted by 343i and were told that they're allowed to work on the project providing they're using assets that they made and don't make a profit off of it in anyway

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: The Old One on May 09, 2019, 07:04:56 AM
Maybe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mW1SKA2sA0
Fine EA!
I'll make my own Dead Space,
with blackjack and hookers!

I can dig that.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Samhain13

Samhain13

Come on are people still moaning about the asteroid part?

Dead Space is awesome, a short sequence like that does nothing bad to it, its another challenge to overcome. Just go ahead for another replay.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

#WhingeAboutTheAsteroidPart

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed