Return to Silent Hill

Started by ace3g, Oct 22, 2022, 12:24:44 AM

Author
Return to Silent Hill (Read 899 times)

ace3g

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I really liked the first Silent Hill, and the director's pitch and enthusiasm are super-infectious. Count me in for day one.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Hopefully he has graduated from the "men can not faint" school of thought since the first.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Considering that there were, like, zero men in the first movie, I'm not sure I understand the complaint.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Pyramid head seem to have relocated in a gym between the two movies.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Oct 22, 2022, 09:00:34 PMhttps://preview.redd.it/ieec9rf1o9b81.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=fd314943f8e16d5f4ab289ed8ec137806f9f584e
Wasn't aware of that quote, and I thought the movie worked pretty great even with essentially an all-female cast, considering Rose doesn't faint or talk to herself or get dizzy, she's a pretty solid character all around.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And Harry doesn't even get dizzy either. He faints a couple times due to supernatural influences.

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

I know I said it in the Silent Hill thread, but I've always been a big fan and defender of the first film, and was very excited to hear about this!

Stitch

Stitch

I'm interested in seeing what they're planning to do for the storyline. Game adaptation or something new?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

They have already straight up said an adaptation of Silent Hill 2, and the comparison to the myth of Orpheus has me a bit worried as that sounds like a fundamental misunderstanding of Silent Hill 2's main theme, because James Sunderland's not a hero. Simply put.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Seems that Last of Us has a big impact on other game shows.

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Looks a bit like an action figure in that pic lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed