Rebel Moon (New Snyder-Helmed Seven Samurai-Sci Fi Influenced Film)

Started by DarthJoker45, Jul 06, 2021, 11:34:15 PM

Author
Rebel Moon (New Snyder-Helmed Seven Samurai-Sci Fi Influenced Film) (Read 8,689 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Ingwar

Never understood all that hype about Snyder. The last good movies he mad was 300 (2007) and Watchmen (2009).

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Snyderverse, i see...like dropping random sh*t into Army of the Dead (finding their own dead bodies with the plans, or supposedly robot zombies and so on). I thought it was just a bad zombie movie, but now everything is connected, multidimensonal time travel parallel universe, so clever...pulling a Lindelof.

Hope they can recruit Dr. Manhatten or some Spartans for pt II...though, maybe that shirtless guy is one. Or he will end up as the boss zombie in Army of the Dead.

SM

Watched maybe two thirds of this yesterday before falling asleep. It all seems a little dull and very predictable with boring characters. And the endless uninteresting slow-mo shots.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SM on Dec 28, 2023, 09:34:42 PMWatched maybe two thirds of this yesterday before falling asleep. It all seems a little dull and very predictable with boring characters. And the endless uninteresting slow-mo shots.

Would it have been a better experience with a Wedge Antilles knock off?

xShadowFoxX

Wedge Antilles versus World Devastators

SM

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 28, 2023, 11:45:05 PM
Quote from: SM on Dec 28, 2023, 09:34:42 PMWatched maybe two thirds of this yesterday before falling asleep. It all seems a little dull and very predictable with boring characters. And the endless uninteresting slow-mo shots.

Would it have been a better experience with a Wedge Antilles knock off?

A what now?

Space_Dementia

Here is my review of Rebel Moon Part One: A Child Of Fire.

Rudiger

This should be a case of "one and done", as it's so bad. But like his aborted zombie-verse, I guess the sequel will be the end of it. Apart from the opening sequence of Dawn, he's never made anything decent.

nanison

Quote from: Rudiger on Jan 01, 2024, 06:38:03 PMThis should be a case of "one and done", as it's so bad. But like his aborted zombie-verse, I guess the sequel will be the end of it. Apart from the opening sequence of Dawn, he's never made anything decent.

Maybe not, streaming numbers are reportedly huge. In the end that is all that matters.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 04, 2024, 04:33:50 PMhttps://twitter.com/totalfilm/status/1764621878709088615

I'm just holding off for the director's cuts in general (haven't bothered with the first release of the first half 'cause I know it was stripped down for the sake of it by Netflix), so getting both of those on the same day would be nice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed