Peter Keyes was a bad ass!!!

Started by Veteran Warrior, Jun 16, 2020, 01:54:46 AM

Author
Peter Keyes was a bad ass!!! (Read 552 times)

Veteran Warrior

After listening to Dutch's tapes and all the OWLF files from Keyes' son, then rewatching PREDATOR 2; it just made me realize how awesome of a character Peter Keyes was in the grand scheme of things.
- Coming up with the name "Predator"
- Sharing war stories and being somewhat of a friend to Dutch
- Facing down a Pred 1v1
- Surviving a plasma caster
- And even being somewhat civil and professional with Harrigan and eventually filling him in on what's been going down in LA and not so much treating him like a prisoner but more so informing him just how little he truly knew.

But alas... his ambition to capture a Predator alive was so great that in the end, it cost him his life. And it just solidifies even more why Predator 2 is my favorite of the franchise and makes me really REALLY want Harrigan and Pussyface/City Hunter as playable characters even more!

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 06, 2020, 08:04:31 PM
Watch out ! There's pistol coming to your head !

Just do it Voodoo.  :P

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Jun 16, 2020, 01:54:46 AM
me really REALLY want Harrigan and Pussyface/City Hunter as playable characters even more!

We all hoping dude. Need Harrigan replacing a Dutch here:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

You. Veteran Warrior.

Immortan Jonesy

Watch out ! There's laugh coming to your head !

Spoiler
[close]

Veteran Warrior

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Maybe they are hiding the info for later updates but I am genuinely surprised that the Dutch tapes never covered if Dutch made contact with Harrigan. One would think that one Predator Killer would wish to meet another and learn more about what had occurred between him and CIty Hunter, especially since Dutch is all about learning about Predators to efficiently hunt them. Perhaps it was an off record meeting to protect Harrigan from unwanted attention but I would be disappointed if nothing actually happened at all.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Agreed. Severely hoping for a Harrigan DLC in our future!

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Jun 18, 2020, 02:45:16 AM
Maybe they are hiding the info for later updates but I am genuinely surprised that the Dutch tapes never covered if Dutch made contact with Harrigan.

I agree! I was let down when I blew through the tapes to hear of no contact between dutch and Harrigan.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 18, 2020, 08:52:42 PM
Agreed. Severely hoping for a Harrigan DLC in our future!

🤞🤞🤞

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed