ALIEN 1979 Blueprints for MU-TH-UR Computer Room

Started by ALIEN., Dec 26, 2019, 06:37:50 PM

Author
ALIEN 1979 Blueprints for MU-TH-UR Computer Room (Read 1,325 times)

ALIEN.

Hello

Can you please help?

I have a blurred copy (see attached image) of the design blueprints for the MU-TH-UR Computer Room from the 1979 film ALIEN and wondering if anyone knows the owner of the original blueprint/s? It was sold some years ago on ebay i think and i'm not having any success tracking down the owner.

Please view image attached.

Alternatively would anyone have a better quality image other than the one attached?
I need something that's a little more readable or any construction photographs of the computer room.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Many thanks

ALIEN

Corporal Hicks

It might be worth trying to get in touch with this fella: https://www.facebook.com/Nostromo-Mania-Fred-1327266277363270/

He's built a replica of the console, but not sure about the rest of the room.

ALIEN.

Hi Hicks

Thanks for the suggestion but sadly not even Fred has the plans, have been communicating with him for some time.
I tried to communicate with Alan Tomkins who did the drawings but his facebook account has not been active since 2018.
With ALIEN now being 40 years old most of the people who worked on it are now around 80 years of age!

By eye and some maths i think i have the scale correct but cannot beat an original blueprint for reference.

Thanks again.
ALIEN

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Have you tried asking forum members FenGiddel or USG Ishimura?

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, contact the user USG Ishimura.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed