The most stupid/daring but elaborate ideas that you had for the franchises

Started by xxx, Dec 12, 2019, 09:11:51 PM

Author
The most stupid/daring but elaborate ideas that you had for the franchises (Read 1,994 times)

xxx

Well, apart from what we can take as a "canon" in A and P movies/games/literature, what idea (story/expansion of the theme, etc.) you personally had that would be absolutely terrible, but you kind of like it too?
Mine was, as I wrote yesterday, raising baby predators in the kangaroo-like pocket of the females... 

The Old One

The Old One

A Predator Concrete Jungle remake.

xxx

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 12, 2019, 09:12:38 PM
Well, leaving certain parts out, it could be interesting :)

razeak

to quote an old post I did this past summer

"I'm thinking a death of Hicks scene would be similar to a certain fellow getting his brains bashed in issue 100 of Walking Dead if anyone is familiar with that panel lol.

Or big twist.  Ripley gets her skull renovated and Hicks now fills her role of being a leader, evading rape, and a sacrifice. Hicks takes Bishop II into the lead with him ala Purvis in AR. The queen burster rips through both of them as they fall. Bishop II gets the sample he wanted. Hicks whispers "Ooohrah to ashes" into his ears as the molten metal engulfs them. Turk arrives at that fateful moment, collapsing to his knees as WY Mercs close in.

Fast forward to 2013 (our new Alien 3 changed the future) and A:CM releases to critical praise (O'Neal dies in mission 1). Turk becomes as popular as Master Chief and we get yearly A:CM releases and everybody but AVPgalaxy bitches about too many Alien games saturating the market. Everything is copacetic.

I've never really speculated on the what ifs too much, but it's an entertaining exercise lol. Hicks saying Oorrah to ashes is actually the worst possible scenario imaginable."

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed, that idea ought to be taken deep into the vaults, never to be used, not even at the utmost end of need.

Samhain13

Quote from: xxx on Dec 13, 2019, 02:28:40 PM
Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 12, 2019, 09:12:38 PM
Well, leaving certain parts out, it could be interesting :)

Yeah... a remake with alternations on the storyline. But hell just playing the game with new graphics would be enough to make me happy.

The Old One

The Old One

Grant Morrison, absolutely mental.

SM

SM

1) Writing a history/ timeline for Fox that combined AvP and Prometheus/ Alien into a single continuity.

2) Pitching an idea that followed on after the Alien 3 Gibson comics, where the Twohy, Ward and Red scripts were also adapted then the survivors of each teamed up Avengers-style for an almight Alien war.

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Dec 22, 2019, 09:55:22 PM
1) Writing a history/ timeline for Fox that combined AvP and Prometheus/ Alien into a single continuity.

What about the EU?

SM

Local Trouble

SM

Samhain13

Richman678

A television series based on Alien Isolation.

xxx

Quote from: Richman678 on Dec 26, 2019, 05:42:57 AM
A television series based on Alien Isolation.
That could actually be fun :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed