Metallica

Started by Ratchetcomand, Sep 24, 2007, 11:30:38 PM

Author
Metallica (Read 10,372 times)

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Nothing Else Matters in one of the first things I could play on the guitar.

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

Quote from: Eidotemit on Feb 12, 2008, 04:05:03 PM
Nothing Else Matters in one of the first things I could play on the guitar.

thts kool. metallica was the first thing i learned 2. i think it was th intro to ONE.

anyway:

I am pumped for the new album now! i just saw this and i havent stopped watchin it!wat little bit of music u hear sounds awesome! but to be fair i like every metallica album and a respect everything they've done. anyway here is the link to the video if u wanna see what got me so pumped!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pyTrJ6hl90&feature=user

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Well, Metallica was like, my first favourite band, ever. (Now I got none, because I love music too much)I loved them for a long time, I remember when I was 10 year old and I bought "Load". That was like my first bought record, ever. Now I sadly am not a fan anymore for a long time and even I don't feel sentimental about them, but I'm somewhat curious about the new album, though.

Ron Perlman fan

Ron Perlman fan

best F'N band in the F'N world all the F'N way man

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

All Hail Metallica!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 02, 2007, 02:50:05 PM
Cliff Burton

Greatest rock bassist. Ever.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

Quote from: Salt The Fries on May 12, 2008, 10:46:53 PM
Well, Metallica was like, my first favourite band, ever. (Now I got none, because I love music too much)I loved them for a long time, I remember when I was 10 year old and I bought "Load". That was like my first bought record, ever. Now I sadly am not a fan anymore for a long time and even I don't feel sentimental about them, but I'm somewhat curious about the new album, though.
Hey,...it seems like alot of older metallica fans stop liking their music at some point, why?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

B/c they went mainstream after AFJA and the music went downhill from a musical standpoint. It ceased to be the thrash metal that made them popular. That's why I like St. Anger; it feels closer to their original music more so than the Black Album and the stuff that came after.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

I keep listening to Kill 'em All, Ride The Lightning, Master of Puppets and ....and Justice for all.
but of course, I wasn't born in that time.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So do I, but what I'm saying is, people lost interest after AJFA b/c their music wasn't unique to them anymore.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Also more bands began to immitate them, and some fans evolved with the genre.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

They still kick ass, I prefer them to many newer bands.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=reC2SOB1T5Y&feature=related

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 13, 2008, 02:02:32 AM
Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 02, 2007, 02:50:05 PM
Cliff Burton

Greatest rock bassist. Ever.
That title would undoubtedly go to Jah Wobble (although not everything he did was rock, unless you count dub as such).

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

The reason why people like me hate Metallica, is because all of their music after AJFA is all garbage.

And the new music is getting smashed by critics who were allowed to hear some new songs.

Not surprised.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hear there making a new abulm this year?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed