Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem.

Started by Voodoo Magic, Dec 09, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

Author
Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem. (Read 109,507 times)

The Cruentus

Don't make me beat you with the my metal pipe of re-education  :laugh:

Fiendish is right, Wolf was not skilled, he even screwed up a lot and his opponents were even worse than he was, so he proved nothing by beating them.
His design was cool however, back to form after those horrible bulky preds from the first film.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Trioxin on Jan 08, 2020, 04:53:50 AM
Just watched it and I actually really like how it shows a predator world and a skilled hunter getting in what my opinions is a bounty

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Jan 08, 2020, 05:25:52 AM
Wolf? Skilled? He's an idiot.

Quote from: SM on Jan 08, 2020, 05:37:50 AM
Just watched it and I actually really like how it shows a predator world and a skilled hunter getting in what my opinions is a bounty

The Predator world scene was sadly less than a minute, and Gunnison/ Port Moody isn't terribly exciting.

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jan 08, 2020, 10:51:05 AM
Don't make me beat you with the my metal pipe of re-education  :laugh:

Fiendish is right, Wolf was not skilled, he even screwed up a lot and his opponents were even worse than he was, so he proved nothing by beating them.
His design was cool however, back to form after those horrible bulky preds from the first film.

Remember all, the thread is "Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem", not "Clobber what someone LIKES about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem." :P

I like those aspects too Trioxin.  :)

The Cruentus

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 08, 2020, 12:55:07 PM
Remember all, the thread is "Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem", not "Clobber what someone LIKES about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem." :P

But I did  :laugh:

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jan 08, 2020, 10:51:05 AM

The Old One

The Old One

I also like Wolf's design, and the gear, yes even the powerglove but nothing much else.

Trioxin

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Jan 08, 2020, 01:54:06 PM
I also like Wolf's design, and the gear, yes even the powerglove but nothing much else.
Funny I thought he looked like a bobble head.

The Old One

The Old One

It does, without the mask.

Voodoo Magic

ADI's heads grew with every movie, with The Predator being the most bobblish of bobbleheads.  :(

I miss you Stan.

Kradan

Shhh, don't rain on my parade.

Voodoo Magic

Got to love Wolf's whip though... an excellent addition to the Predator's weaponry!

Kradan

No argument there.

Trioxin

Yea the whip is awesome you can't deny that. Avpr isn't that bad neither is a.r but AVP imo takes the prize as worst of the franchise

SM

The whip was just another decent idea shoddily executed by cinematography, darkness and bad editing.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Trioxin on Jan 09, 2020, 12:10:55 AM
Yea the whip is awesome you can't deny that. Avpr isn't that bad neither is a.r but AVP imo takes the prize as worst of the franchise

For some of us here it's actually mindless popcorn fun that is more enjoyable than Alien Resurrection, The Predator and/or AvP. But alas, it's weak competition no matter how you rank it. :)

Trioxin

Avpr is the best of the worst as others have put it.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Trioxin on Jan 09, 2020, 02:01:12 AM
Avpr is the best of the worst as others have put it.

My Man!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed