Jenette Vasquez's Personal Life Is None Of Your Business

Started by Local Trouble, Dec 07, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

Author
Jenette Vasquez's Personal Life Is None Of Your Business (Read 4,698 times)

SM

Local Trouble

He went on to claim that Goldstein has been routinely approached by gay and straight women alike to thank her for representing them.  That may be where gets the idea that fans have spent years arguing over her sexuality.

I figured you'd last longer than 28 seconds before it tripped your breaker.  At least he never asks us to like/share/subscribe or donate to him on Patreon.

whiterabbit

Quote from: SiL on Dec 09, 2018, 12:17:56 AM
We could start a "Rumour Control" YouTube series :p

I'd love to get some 'editorial' copies of the films (cough) to do some stuff with.
That's a good idea. Honestly some outside life needs to be breathed into the avpg life cycle.

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 09, 2018, 12:44:41 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 09, 2018, 12:15:54 AM
So when do we launch the counter offensive to quell this bullshit? Where's the Corporal? I think he needs to be upgraded to Sergeant and lead our squad of ultimate badasses to squash these unfounded rumors. The site could use a little fire.
I got a bad feeling about this drop.
You always say that, Xenomrph. You always say, "I got a bad feeling about this drop."

Local Trouble

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 09, 2018, 02:26:12 AM

I'd love to get some 'editorial' copies of the films (cough) to do some stuff with.

That's a good idea. Honestly some outside life needs to be breathed into the avpg life cycle.

Top priority should still be SM's YouTube video explaining DotS.

Xenomrph

So when do we launch the counter offensive to quell this bullshit? Where's the Corporal? I think he needs to be upgraded to Sergeant and lead our squad of ultimate badasses to squash these unfounded rumors. The site could use a little fire.
You always say that, Xenomrph. You always say, "I got a bad feeling about this drop."
Yeah well when we get back without you, I'll call your folks.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 09, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

Well there clearly is no where else to go with this. So yea did you ever call my folks. At least sent a gift basket... oh right you're dead too.

Xenomrph

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 09, 2018, 06:37:35 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 09, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

Well there clearly is no where else to go with this. So yea did you ever call my folks. At least sent a gift basket... oh right you're dead too.
:D

SM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 09, 2018, 01:50:51 AM
He went on to claim that Goldstein has been routinely approached by gay and straight women alike to thank her for representing them.  That may be where gets the idea that fans have spent years arguing over her sexuality.

I figured you'd last longer than 28 seconds before it tripped your breaker.  At least he never asks us to like/share/subscribe or donate to him on Patreon.

I'll try and get round to watching the rest.

I'll blame you when I get stroppy.

SiL

Your target to beat is 2 minutes, where I gave up.

The Cruentus

Give SM a drink first, a bit of Jack will help endure it slightly.  :laugh:

Xenomrph

Quote from: SiL on Dec 09, 2018, 09:48:46 AM
Your target to beat is 2 minutes, where I gave up.
I stuck with 0 minutes and 0 seconds, because I know better than to watch videos like this. :P

THAT SAID, not all "fan theory" videos are bad - there's a pretty cool Jurassic Park theory channel by Klayton Fioriti, and 40k Theories is a really cool and shockingly well-researched Warhammer 40k channel that even takes the time to debunk its own theories in the interests of fairness and objectivity, it's really refreshing.

Naginata

Would her presentation even be an indicator? It never seems to occur to people that gender norms might have changed 200+ years into the future.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Always assumed her presentation had more to do with a gang related or criminal youth than her beeing gay.

Valaquen

I'd have loved to have done Strange Shapes as a YT channel but my accent is unintelligible.

Quote from: TheKurgan on Dec 09, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
Always assumed her presentation had more to do with a gang related or criminal youth than her beeing gay.

Yeah. The script says she and Drake are former juvies.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 09, 2018, 05:34:32 PM

I'd have loved to have done Strange Shapes as a YT channel but my accent is unintelligible.

I would love to watch that!  It would remind me of Trainspotting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed