Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 138,117 times)

j0nesy

that last shot :o

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Last shot almost looks like a large crashed ship or something.

Notice the Sun symbol on the clothes of the men in the second shot:

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=60788.msg2418893#msg2418893

j0nesy

did riddles direct the entire season? ???

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

No, only the first two episodes I'm afraid.

His son, Luke Scott directed 3 episodes, Alex Gabassi and Sergio Mimica-Gezzan two each and James Hawes one.

Nightmare Asylum

Please give me a proper trailer HBO Max. I am very intrigued by what I'm seeing here.

Immortan Jonesy

Seconded. That first glimpse is dope as f**k.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Looking great. I can see Travis Fimmel. I'm very intrigued by this series simply because we know almost nothing (except the obvious) about the plot.

j0nesy

j0nesy

going to try my hardest to not watch any full length trailers when they finally release

..pretty sure i will fail

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Jun 09, 2020, 08:24:57 PM
Looking great. I can see Travis Fimmel. I'm very intrigued by this series simply because we know almost nothing (except the obvious) about the plot.

Ah yeah, nice spot. Looks like Marcus (Fimmel) is part of the Sol cult then? With their shields, armour and white cloaks they kinda look like futuristic Templar Knights (also a religious warrior-monk order).

j0nesy

are we expecting sol to be the main antagonists of this then? perhaps making fimmel the big baddie?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Absolutely no idea, as Ingwar said, "I'm very intrigued by this series simply because we know almost nothing (except the obvious) about the plot."

Trying to figure out the details of the plot is like trying to build a puzzle with most of the pieces still missing.

j0nesy

i will say that, from looking through this thread, you've done great detective work! :P

Ridlazz921

I see some Moebius influences.
Kinda reminds me of some of the concept art for his "Tristian and Isolde"
Im a bit rusty, havent been on here for years, so i dont know how to post the pics.
But i found some drawings made by Ridley for the project. And i see some similarities.

Ingwar

Ingwar

I'm not the best person to explain things but I'm gonna do my best:

1. Copy/paste image name into the post (that white frame you're using to type your post).
2. Mark whole image name and press icon Insert Image (above emoticons on the left).
3. Send post.

What drawings are you talking about and where did you find them?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed