Has anybody been to where they shot Predator 2

Started by predator2rules, Sep 23, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

Author
Has anybody been to where they shot Predator 2 (Read 555 times)

predator2rules

I went to Winston street which is where the opening shoot out takes place and the chopper lands in the street. Alot smaller street than what you think. The camera really makes it look bigger. Also went to Eastern Columbia building. Couldn't find any of the other places though.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: burkewhimp on Sep 23, 2018, 06:07:33 AM
I went to Winston street which is where the opening shoot out takes place and the chopper lands in the street. Alot smaller street than what you think. The camera really makes it look bigger. Also went to Eastern Columbia building. Couldn't find any of the other places though.

It seems the Eastern Columbia building isn't that tall too, right ? I remember seeing this one on TV and it wasn't so big.

The Old One

The Old One

The magic of cinema.

predator2rules

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Sep 24, 2018, 05:26:49 PM
Quote from: burkewhimp on Sep 23, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

It seems the Eastern Columbia building isn't that tall too, right ? I remember seeing this one on TV and it wasn't so big.

Yeah it's not that big. It looks great at night, really stands out. Winston street is quiet unlike what u see on the movie. there was me, mum and two other people walking down it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed