The Ultimate predator aka Super Predator from Predators

Started by frasermaxx, Jun 28, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

Author
The Ultimate predator aka Super Predator from Predators (Read 1,879 times)

frasermaxx

I think that maybe Robert Rodriguez wanted his Super predators to be bigger but because of budget constraints we got what we saw in Predators. The new ultimate predator has the single wrist blade too with red accents on his skin. It could be from another race of predator hunters like super predators in Predators.

There's also a crazy fan theory going on that the ultimate predator is made in a lab with Human and Predator DNA and the human DNA comes from none other than "Dutch" now that's some crazy s@#t

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: frasermaxx on Jun 28, 2018, 01:50:51 PM
I think that maybe Robert Rodriguez wanted his Super predators to be bigger but because of budget constraints we got what we saw in Predators. The new ultimate predator has the single wrist blade too with red accents on his skin. It could be from another race of predator hunters like super predators in Predators.

Aren't they ignoring that one?

There's also a crazy fan theory going on that the ultimate predator is made in a lab with Human and Predator DNA and the human DNA comes from none other than "Dutch" now that's some crazy s@#t

Just why. Why would human dna make a predator taller?

The Cruentus

I got to say, I don't like this dna thing, I was actually glad that it was cut out of Predators.

Original Predator

I love the "Dutch" angle to the DNA.  As a quick hit ode.  It's nothing that would distract from the movie at all.

I think the DNA thing is a mechanism obviously to embellish and create a "new" angle and a bigger story.

Pred 1 was "Hunt"
Pred 2 was "They hunt AND Feed (meat warehouse) and are clan/tribal"
AVPS- well we know what that was.
Predators- "Home planet-Super Preds"

From things I've read- sounds like Black seems to be taking on a lot of the "why's" and "how's" of Preds at this point.  And will evolve it from there.

OpenMaw

Upgrade is not created in a lab.

There is no indication that Upgrade has Dutch's DNA.

Spoiler

Dutch appears in a cameo on board a chopper at the end of the movie. He has no connection to the events at all.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

^^ Only in the script. That doesn't appear to have come to fruition at all. The whole Dutch thing was just one of the writers for Bloody Disgusting (I think?) messing around. Shouldn't be taken seriously at all.

Upgrade and co. definitely seem to be similar to the original concept for the Super Predators. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it yet.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 28, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

Aren't they ignoring that one?

Just why. Why would human dna make a predator taller?

It's not just human DNA.

It just all depends how it is presented which I'm not so sure they will go all into depth on the 'hows' the splicing works (which could be a good thing).

I'm probably overly simplifying it in my mind but I keep thinking of the Jeepers Kreepers thing. I'm sure that's probably not what they're going for but it fits the whole "you are what you eat".  :P

Huggs

And exactly from where and how was this DNA...acquired?  ;)

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 29, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

Well... Ya know... The night jungle hunter came and picked up Blain's body... The legend says he payed Dutch a little visit before doing that, one on one style, all hot and steamy. Who knows what happened  :laugh:

Huggs

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 30, 2018, 12:11:22 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Jun 29, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

Well... Ya know... The night jungle hunter came and picked up Blain's body... The legend says he payed Dutch a little visit before doing that, one on one style, all hot and steamy. Who knows what happened  :laugh:

But mac mined the hell out of that area. And would it not have been lost in the blast later anyway? I mean, unless it was in the med-kit.

If they were romantically involved, what does this mean for the future of the franchise? And does this make the predator Uncle John then?

PredBabe

The Shape of Yautja.

Huggs

50 Shades of Shaeffer  :D

Samhain13

The fanfictions seems to be evolving more than the predator's dna upgrades.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 29, 2018, 07:41:56 AM
^^ Only in the script. That doesn't appear to have come to fruition at all. The whole Dutch thing was just one of the writers for Bloody Disgusting (I think?) messing around. Shouldn't be taken seriously at all.

Upgrade and co. definitely seem to be similar to the original concept for the Super Predators. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it yet.

Right, i'm not saying it did. I'm saying that was the only planned connection.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed