Jonesy: Nine Lives On The Nostromo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

Author
Jonesy: Nine Lives On The Nostromo (Read 9,250 times)

Corporal Hicks

QuoteIn space, no one can hear you meow.

Aboard the USCSS Nostromo, Jonesy leads a simple life enjoying The Company cat food and chasing space rodents. Until one day, his cryostasis catnap is rudely interrupted. The humans have a new pet and it's definitely not housetrained.

This full-colour, illustrated book offers a cat's eye view of all the action from the movie Alien.

By Rory Lucey. October release.

https://forbiddenplanet.com/249210-jonesy-nine-live-on-the-nostromo-hardcover/?utm_source=Master+Forbidden+Planet+Newsletter&utm_campaign=76c79c5d13-20180426_forbidden-planet-news-its-alien-day-2018&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6b45de61e-76c79c5d13-1750217&mc_cid=76c79c5d13&mc_eid=b8fd6e7e30

ELDERCLANLEADER

Wow!!! Now that's what I call original and fresh! Insta-buy!

Kimo

Kimo

Not sure if it's the same person and ain't clicked on them links? But didn't someone already do a short fan made story about Jonesy on the ship from his point of view on what went down on the Nostromo? I remember reading it years ago on the Net and the Humans were called Tin Openers or something like that. Was a fun read.

Corporal Hicks

There was a fanfiction many moons ago but it appears to have disappeared into the ether.

Kimo

Kimo

Think this might be it. However ain't read much cos I'm busy at the moment to confirm it.
My Day By Jonesy A Cats Eye View of Alien.

Edit: for some reason the link works on my phone but not on my browser on my computer. IE gives me internet explorer cannot display this page.
The new Firefox the text is all jumbled up.
But works fine on my Samsung phone using Google.
Tried to copy text but when posting it here the text is all mumbled up.
Anyhow here's the link if anyone has any luck with it.

Another quick edit. It does work in Firefox but had to turn off my no script Add-On to read it.

https://www.scribd.com/document/313086662/my-day-by-jonesy-a-cat-s-eye-view-of-alien

Mr. Clemens

The. Cat's. Name. Is. JONES!!!  >:(

Alienon

Alienon

So cute!

I hope what in the book will be dialog between Xeno and Jonesy in the cage.

Boder

Boder

SE ve bien

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Apr 28, 2018, 12:20:40 PM
The. Cat's. Name. Is. JONES!!!  >:(

Mister Jones to be precise. Or kittycrap.

Whatever next? The events of Aliens from the viewpoint of the guinea pigs in the lab?  :P

Samhain13

This is hilarious and I'm buying it.

Xenomrph

I'm dead serious when I say this is a must-buy for me.

yem an

yem an

WOW, this and Alien Next Door cartoon book. Why do these artists need to sell this book for monetary gain when the advertisers can pay them more by publisHing it in tHeir magazine??? it opens the question of who isn't doing their part? i'm dead serious.

Huggs

Well this was unexpected. Never underestimate left field.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 28, 2018, 03:32:20 PM
Whatever next? The events of Aliens from the viewpoint of the guinea pigs in the lab?  :P

Just one more biological crisis that rodents and roaches will effortlessly survive.  :P

SiL

SiL

Those were hamsters :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed