How many people were killed by Xenomorphs ?

Started by Predator@Alien, Jan 12, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

Author
How many people were killed by Xenomorphs ? (Read 361 times)

Predator@Alien

Hi !  :)

First of all I would like to apologize, I'm french, so sometimes, it is possible for you to see mistakes in my sentences...
After a long time of work, I established the number of the people who were killed by Xenomorph, or because of Xenomorph.
I'm sorry, but this list is my personal canon, so "fanon" if you want. I want to keep the canon logic, but now it is not, because of the Predators, LV-178 with Aliens who are older than their creation... So, that's my canon :
- 6 Alien Films
- Aliens Colonial Marines
- Alien Isolation
And of course, all things which is link to those works.

After my research, I saw that there was problems in Pormetheus and Covenant : it's dificult to count them with the black goo, the Neomorph ... So I will count every people who are dead since Prometheus. Even if it's not the Xenos who killed these people, it's the same story, the same narrative arc and the same chronology : all start with Prometheus.

So here is the list :

- Prometheus : 17 (all the crew exept Shaw, so 16+Weyland)
- Alien Covenant : 13 (all the crew exept Daniels and Tennessee) + Elizabeth Shaw. (I don't count the colonists who are dead in the explosion, no relation with the Aliens)
- Alien Covenant 2 : the remaining 1955 colonists. (Supposition, because they are useless for the story, so it's almost certain that they will serve as hosts).
- Alien : 5 (Kane, Brett, Dallas, Parker, Lambert)
- Alien Isolation : ~500 persons who were still on the station.
- Aliens : 157 colonists + 12 (11 marines + Burke)
- Alien 3 : 27 (24 prisoners + Ripley, Hicks, Newt)
- Alien Resurrection : 12 hosts + 3 members of the Betty + 23 soldiers or scientists. (Based on the W-Y Report)
And the most difficult : Aliens Colonial Marines ... There are about 400 marines, who are all dead, except O'Neal, Winter and Reid. So I cound all of the Xeno who are killed in the game (I spent a lot of hours in this game to count this) and I count 1043 Xenos. Some came from marines but the majority comes from the colonists of the Legato. + 618 PMCs who are killed + 300 who are always in hypersleep (Yes I count everything  :D )

So the total is about 5 000 people who were killed directly or not by a Xenomorph incident.

Now, the number of Xenomorphs :

- Prometheus : 1 (Deacon, if we consider it like a form of Xenomorph)
- Alien Covenant : hard to say because of David experiences and Neomorphs... But Xenos are 2 and Neo I don't know exactly...
- Alien Covenant 2 : 1955 (If we consider that all of the colonists will give birth to Xenomorphs.
- Alien : 1
- Alien Isolation : At least 35 (I count of the people on Sevastopol with a hole in the chest)
- Aliens : (I have not read River of Pain yet because it will go out in later in France, but anyway for me it's not canon because there are survivors and there is the Onager from Fire and Stone) So only from the film and Newt's Tale, I think about 150 Xenos.
- Alien 3 : 2 (Runner + Queen)
- Aliens Colonial Marines : About 1300 but it's not safe at all because of what I told you previously x)
- Alien Resurrection : ~15 (12 hosts + 3 cocooned persons in the Queen chamber. All the others were killed or escaped)

So the total number of the Xenomorphs is about 3400-3500 Xenos.

And that's it ! I hope it will be useful for you and again I'm sorry if I don't respect the official canon, but in my opinion, the official canon is contradictory. And sorry again too for my bad english, if it's bad ^^'

Thank you to have read this long post, I hope you will enjoy it :)

BigDaddyJohn

T'inquiète, tu te débrouilles bien en anglais, de la part d'un autre camembert  ;)

Predator@Alien

Ah ! Heureux de ne pas être le seul sur ce forum ^^'  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed