Estimates on Trailer Release?

Started by ace3g, Nov 28, 2017, 04:30:05 AM

Author
Estimates on Trailer Release? (Read 124,347 times)

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: Wysps on Apr 03, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

I'm not seeing the reason for all the "Preds in pants" hooplah.  Sure it's kind of weird seeing them outside of a loincloth, but seriously - they've been on another planet for months/years.  It stands to reason that at some point in time they'd change.  Earth is probably colder than their home planet too.

Thats a valid point. I personally don't see the big deal either since it makes sense in the film.

ELDERCLANLEADER

Black that makes quite a lot of sense to be honest . Sort of feeding into our own dilemmas, I like that .

Wysps yeah I agree bigger things are at stake , than predator in pants , that's not even scratching the surface on why I'm worried about the direction this film has chose .

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: Original Predator on Apr 03, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on Apr 03, 2018, 02:39:43 PM
"A Quiet Place' opens in the US this upcoming weekend, the 6th. I'm not sure we will see the trailer drop with it though since it's pg13 but maybe?

I'm guessing the trailer drops by itself online on the 10th. I feel like a lot of trailers release on Tuesdays.

My fault, good call.  I was thinking next Friday/13.

Thats a good estimate I'd say.

Hollywood I think april 10 is a little bit early since Black said mid april.

black

black

Quote from: ELDERCLANLEADER on Apr 03, 2018, 04:40:55 PM
Black that makes quite a lot of sense to be honest . Sort of feeding into our own dilemmas, I like that .

Wysps yeah I agree bigger things are at stake , than predator in pants , that's not even scratching the surface on why I'm worried about the direction this film has chose .
The script says so.

Hollywood

Hollywood

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Apr 03, 2018, 04:45:41 PM
Quote from: Original Predator on Apr 03, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on Apr 03, 2018, 02:39:43 PM
"A Quiet Place' opens in the US this upcoming weekend, the 6th. I'm not sure we will see the trailer drop with it though since it's pg13 but maybe?

I'm guessing the trailer drops by itself online on the 10th. I feel like a lot of trailers release on Tuesdays.

My fault, good call.  I was thinking next Friday/13.

Thats a good estimate I'd say.

Hollywood I think april 10 is a little bit early since Black said mid april.

Yeah you're probably right.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Friday the 13th would be a pretty spot on date for the trailer

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Petr Švancara on Apr 03, 2018, 03:10:35 PM
No, I totally dont agree with this, no. You can say "it depends on execution" numerous times if you want, but some ideas are over the top already, and you dont need to see them on your own eyes just to convince yourself. Btw. we already see their look also with the so called cargo pants, so? Why even think about any execution of this nonsense when we have physical evidence already? I dont understand why there should be any chance to accept this BS. . Predator in every possible "pants" is super silly, really silly concept that should rather never exist. It is the same like see an Alien with jacket or something, just no. . seriously. Or is there someone who can say. . oh, "Alien with jacket could be cool". . give it a chance and lets see how they execute that? Guys, are you serious here? When is something just too weird. . than its just weird, and we dont need to dance around it. I have tons of Predator figures, I dont want a Preds with pants in my collection, I have only Arnold in pants here, lol. . thats enough. If you guys really like the idea of Predators in pants, then you guys should maybe start thinking also about their purpose, because as I said before, they really dont need them, its BS. We have Predators with all their equipment without pants all the time. . and now we get them boots, pants, t-shirts, hats and our weaponry, well. . just because it depends on execution? Im too old for this conversation, this is just too much. Next time expect the Terminator in swim suit. . how sexy, damn.  :-X

Did you saw anyone on here say "i like the fact that they wear pants" ? No.

ELDERCLANLEADER

Big daddy john .... exactly!

black

black

Everyone is just afraid to admit that they like it. Nobody wants to be an outcast.

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

BigDaddyJohn - Some of the people here are somehow okey with it, sure there are more important things that Im much more worried about. But in the reality, Predators with human clothes appeared first on the leaked photos, and I dont know about you guys, but for me that photos are first physical evidence that there is something weird happening with this movie. And when I mean physical evidence, I mean physical proof, because the whole script. . still could be entirely different. On the other hand only these photos show us something straight from the movie. But anyway, its just dumb idea to give them anything in the terms of clothes, people here are saying BS like that their pants are good for distinction etc. I cant believe that someone can say such a thing, no offense against anyone, but sometimes I think that Im walking in between kids or something.

Original Predator

Rotten tomatoes, spoiled meat and some leftover noodles....

So based on "execution", I could make some good spaghetti!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Petr Švancara on Apr 04, 2018, 05:39:58 PM
BigDaddyJohn - Some of the people here are somehow okey with it, sure there are more important things that Im much more worried about. But in the reality, Predators with human clothes appeared first on the leaked photos, and I dont know about you guys, but for me that photos are first physical evidence that there is something weird happening with this movie. And when I mean physical evidence, I mean physical proof, because the whole script. . still could be entirely different. On the other hand only these photos show us something straight from the movie. But anyway, its just dumb idea to give them anything in the terms of clothes, people here are saying BS like that their pants are good for distinction etc. I cant believe that someone can say such a thing, no offense against anyone, but sometimes I think that Im walking in between kids or something.

Then perhaps you'd be better off not commenting on here? If you don't like that other people have different opinions or belittle people for it then it's not the kind of attitude I like around here.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Original Predator on Apr 04, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

Rotten tomatoes, spoiled meat and some leftover noodles = the fact that they wear pants. Ok. Based on this logic, this movie has a lot of other meals to offer, so it can still be alright.

Original Predator

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 04, 2018, 06:39:12 PM
Quote from: Original Predator on Apr 04, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

Rotten tomatoes, spoiled meat and some leftover noodles = the fact that they wear pants. Ok. Based on this logic, this movie has a lot of other meals to offer, so it can still be alright.

Close...but no.   

= THE SCRIPT.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

To me the script has other interesting meals honestly, not only rotten tomatoes, spoiled meat and some leftover noodles.

And obviously, the directing, acting etc are also other possible interesting meals  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed