Who would you like to see in the next movie? Or in any new Alien movie?

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Nov 24, 2017, 07:56:10 PM

Author
Who would you like to see in the next movie? Or in any new Alien movie? (Read 38,626 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Tom Hiddleston
Could see him playing an android. He reminds me of Fassy and has a similar vibe going on.

Danny Wattley (guy on the right)
Started watching Loudermilk and noticed this guy. Seems fit to play a tough, good guy mechanic/soldier type of guy. Certainly has a presence.

Wweyland

Would love to see Tom Hardy. He would also be great in a Predator movie.

Anthony

I think Tom was wanted for Holloway in Prometheus. But yeah, I'd like to see him do one as well.

bleau

I want to see mostly actors that are well known but not big time A list stars.
I'd like to see Bryan Cranston in an Alien film.

Enoch

Enoch

Elizabeth Olsen, Mads Mikkelsen, Woody Harrelson, Colin Farrell,
Jim Caviezel, Gary Oldman, Ralph Fiennes, Viggo Mortensen, Alexa Davalos,
Rene Russo, John Noble, Jude Law, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Pedro Pascal,
Daniella Kertesz, Michelle Williams, Joaquin Phoenix, Kevin Bacon, Anton Lesser,
Rose Byrne, Mia Wasikowska, Colm Feore, Chris Cooper,  Stephen McHattie,
Michelle Yeoh, Carrie-Anne Moss, Sarah Polley, Sarah Paulson, Benicio Del Toro,
Taika Waititi, Sullivan Stapleton, Ben Mendelsohn, Nathan Fillion, Philip Winchester,
Colin Egglesfield, Andrew Scott, Ian Bohen, J.K. Simmons, Abigail Spencer, Rufus Sewell,
John C. Reilly, Christoph Waltz,  Giovanni Ribisi,  Audrey Tautou,  Melissa Leo, Stephen Dorff,
Timothy Olyphant, Travis Fimmel, Lupita Nyong'o, Ruth Negga, Alexander SkarsgÄrd, Mahershala Ali...

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jan 18, 2018, 05:48:27 AM
Tom Hiddleston
Could see him playing an android. He reminds me of Fassy and has a similar vibe going on.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25200000/Tom-Hiddleston-tom-hiddleston-25251667-417-594.pnghttps://i.pinimg.com/736x/b6/c0/a4/b6c0a4f2812a846ed6ab763d76e26d28--tom-hiddleston-loki-tom-hiddleston-black-hair.jpg

Danny Wattley (guy on the right)
Started watching Loudermilk and noticed this guy. Seems fit to play a tough, good guy mechanic/soldier type of guy. Certainly has a presence.

Nice, I could see both actors involved in an Alien flick.

Also loved these suggestions too:

Tom Hardy
Ethan Hawke
Sean Bean
Lena Headey
Elizabeth Olsen

Truthfully I wouldn't hate a new AVP movie set on another planet if done correctly with a good director and cast like this.

Baron Von Marlon

I'm divided when it comes to Tom Hardy.
He's great when he plays characters who are a little off. Like in Peaky Blinders or Legend. But when he plays a somewhat serious, normal person, I find him a bit average

Quote from: bleau on Jan 18, 2018, 09:10:25 PM
I want to see mostly actors that are well known but not big time A list stars.
I'd like to see Bryan Cranston in an Alien film.

I could see him play an evil Company scientist.

Scorpio

Ellen Page as a female android.

0321recon

For the final prequel I'd like to see Jet Li, Ken Wantanabe or Michelle Yeoh play the role of the CEO for the Yutani Corporation.

SM

Chinese actors to play presumably a Japanese character?

Local Trouble

I'd rather not see the CEO of any of the companies.  They seem more ominous when you never get a peek at the man behind the curtain.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 20, 2018, 03:31:03 AM
I'd rather not see the CEO of any of the companies.  They seem more ominous when you never get a peek at the man behind the curtain.

I'd like that. Suits an evil CEO character not to do any actual work and just use replaceable work members.
Each time we could see some vice-CEO or manager type receiving orders from up the work ladder.

And it's easier to cast a cheaper replaceable actor for each movie, instead of one big shot for one important part that kinda requires continuity.

Local Trouble

I don't even need the CEO to be evil.  I think it's more realistic if corporate amorality is what really encourages people like Burke to behave the way they do rather than some sort of "evil mission statement" from the head honcho.

0321recon

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 20, 2018, 11:16:57 AM
I don't even need the CEO to be evil.  I think it's more realistic if corporate amorality is what really encourages people like Burke to behave the way they do rather than some sort of "evil mission statement" from the head honcho.
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jan 20, 2018, 06:44:12 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 20, 2018, 03:31:03 AM

I'd like that. Suits an evil CEO character not to do any actual work and just use replaceable work members.
Each time we could see some vice-CEO or manager type receiving orders from up the work ladder.

And it's easier to cast a cheaper replaceable actor for each movie, instead of one big shot for one important part that kinda requires continuity.

Great points.

Quote from: SM on Jan 20, 2018, 03:15:46 AM
Chinese actors to play presumably a Japanese character?

Ken is Japanese.

SM

Indeed.  One out of three.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed