AvP Cartoon

Started by Darth_Spud, Sep 20, 2007, 12:40:54 PM

How would feel about an AVP anime being made?

Awesome!
12 (11.8%)
A good idea, provided it's done right.
36 (35.3%)
Not sure.
16 (15.7%)
Maybe not.
5 (4.9%)
NO!
33 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author
AvP Cartoon (Read 12,888 times)

The Demon

The Demon

Thats a first.

Parler

Parler

I voted no. Why? I usually hate anime with a passion. AvP anime could be good, done right. However, since AvP and AvP-R haven't been very good (plot-wise), I don't think AvP anime has a very strong chance of being good.

lucan khan

lucan khan

i think the idea of something based on the comics and side stories, maybe things abit more unrealistic, in the form of a really good anime would be cool, or a live action job, but theres more you can do with animation

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: lucan khan on Aug 29, 2008, 01:34:42 PM
i think the idea of something based on the comics and side stories, maybe things abit more unrealistic, in the form of a really good anime would be cool, or a live action job, but theres more you can do with animation

I imagine there'd be more action, for sure. The budget wouldn't be such a big restriction I should think.

B-Rad G

B-Rad G

Quote from: The Wolf on Aug 25, 2008, 07:49:19 PM
Anime is simply stupid. No matter who the intended audiance is. Its everything about it.

I bet you never saw a single anime before and you must think Anime is just about people with pretty colors and big cute eyes. Princess Mononoke, Akira and Fist of the North Star are great with Adult Themes and awesome artwork. Not every anime is like Dragon Ball or Yu-Gay-oh.

A AVP anime can work if it a Adult Anime much like the new Batman anime that cameout.

If it look something like this then it can work

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q307/godmoder/ova%201%20screenshots/8alushoot.jpg

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed