Breaking news Danny Web is....

Started by acrediblesource, May 13, 2017, 04:41:31 PM

Author
Breaking news Danny Web is.... (Read 820 times)

acrediblesource

Now that the dust has settled, Alien:Cov out in theatres.
What was Danny Web's involvement in Alien Cov? He disappeared from the cast list yet this bit of news from earlier ealier on still intrigues me.
What was the motive for this deception?

Any thoughts?

bacchus

bacchus

I think other than an IMDB update, which anyone can submit updates for, there was nothing credible to say he was ever involved. Likely just a wishful fan update.

cucuchu

cucuchu

Hemorrhoids.

FreeFacehugz

probably just a bug in the system.

i hate bugs.

BishopShouldGo

He was going to play Edward Epstein, an ancestor of Morse. It was supposed to tie the religious aspect of Covenant and 3 together. But when Tess Haubrich was cast, one of the stipulations in her contract was that he be removed from the story. Now all that remains is an homage to Morse. If you look closely on the wall in Oram's egg scene, you can see the words "I hate bugs" scrawled on the wall.

Denton Smalls

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on May 13, 2017, 05:23:59 PM
He was going to play Edward Epstein, an ancestor of Morse. It was supposed to tie the religious aspect of Covenant and 3 together. But when Tess Haubrich was cast, one of the stipulations in her contract was that he be removed from the story. Now all that remains is an homage to Morse. If you look closely on the wall in Oram's egg scene, you can see the words "I hate bugs" scrawled on the wall.

LOL, wait...what?

Corporal Hicks

He's taking the piss, Denton.  :laugh:

I doubt there was ever any truth to this. Just a random IMDB rumour.

Denton Smalls

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 14, 2017, 01:07:31 PM
He's taking the piss, Denton.  :laugh:

I doubt there was ever any truth to this. Just a random IMDB rumour.

Oh hahaha well played. The part where Tess Haubrich had a stipulation in her contract gave a good laugh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed