Engineer Evolution

Started by Jango1201, Apr 28, 2017, 07:54:23 AM

Author
Engineer Evolution (Read 876 times)

Jango1201

Jango1201

It could be possible that the new Engineers in A:C is the result of evolution. It's been established that the Engineers encountered in Prometheus were 2000 years old. Did they physically change in the years until David and Shaw's arrival?

Hard-R

Hard-R

Quote from: Jango1201 on Apr 28, 2017, 07:54:23 AM
It could be possible that the new Engineers in A:C is the result of evolution. It's been established that the Engineers encountered in Prometheus were 2000 years old. Did they physically change in the years until David and Shaw's arrival?
From what i've seen they've definitely devolved.
When I first heard about the bombing scene, I was hoping for thousands of albino engineers in bio suits.
Alas, instead one has got a baseball cap on  ??? !

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

It's more reasonable to expect a hierarchy among the species.

bobby brown

bobby brown

There are probably factions of them. I never took the first engineers in the opening of Prometheus as the same later found on LV-223.

Citadel

Citadel

Quote from: Hard-R on Apr 28, 2017, 08:54:00 AM
Quote from: Jango1201 on Apr 28, 2017, 07:54:23 AM
From what i've seen they've definitely devolved.
When I first heard about the bombing scene, I was hoping for thousands of albino engineers in bio suits.
Alas, instead one has got a baseball cap on  ??? !
I doubt we'll see the cap in action.

But you never know. :laugh:

rabidranger

rabidranger

These guys look like the hillbilly segment of their society.

Marcus9000

Marcus9000

Quote from: rabidranger on Apr 28, 2017, 04:28:31 PM

Lol.

He will be disappointed that David & Shaw don't take him aboard and perform sexual experiments on him before returning him....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rabidranger

rabidranger

Quote from: Marcus9000 on Apr 28, 2017, 09:06:15 PM
Quote from: rabidranger on Apr 28, 2017, 04:28:31 PM

Lol.

He will be disappointed that David & Shaw don't take him aboard and perform sexual experiments on him before returning him....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Squeal like a deacon boy!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed