24 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Voting closed: May 04, 2017, 07:33:39 PM

Author
Covenant Poll (Read 1,525 times)

salomonj

salomonj

Quote from: NickisSmart on Apr 28, 2017, 03:05:38 AM
Fellas, David's bombing sequence has been confirmed by FOX as not being in the film.

Go and read the update, here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2017/04/26/alien-covenant-prologue-crossing-released/

David's lair is going to be great, I think.
I thought the bombing will be in the film, just not the Shaw clips/ bridge piece

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 28, 2017, 03:14:24 AM
Fellas, David's bombing sequence has been confirmed by FOX as not being in the film.

Go and read the update, here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2017/04/26/alien-covenant-prologue-crossing-released/

I thought it was just the Shaw and David stuff? Why cut out such an expensive set piece like that?

Exactly, I think they are referring to the scenes that show the interaction between David and Shaw before reaching the Engineers homeworld (from the moment she is repairing the android until she goes to sleep). But I'm sure the bombing sequence will be part of the film. Because seriously, removing that epic scene from the actual flick would be beyond stupid in my opiniĆ³n.

Predaker

Predaker

The full bombing sequence isn't shown in the prologue, which is what that article references. We barely got a glimpse of the ampules loading up.

Evanus

Evanus

The bombing sequence is definitely going to be in the film.

Dan2004

Dan2004

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 28, 2017, 10:27:41 AM

Agree, has to be. So fingers crossed we won't see any shaw references and the scenes will show David loading the amples and the entire sequences. That line is just ace as he starts the drop and the video cuts. Look upon my work....... :o :o :o :o

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Having already seen the Neomorphs being born in the previews, it's probably David's lab.

NickisSmart

NickisSmart

Yeah, I see what you mean, now. Still, who's David relaying his prologue to, in that case? Walter? He seems the most likely source.

Evanus

Evanus

Quote from: NickisSmart on Apr 28, 2017, 05:16:55 PM

Yeah, I see what you mean, now. Still, who's David relaying his prologue to, in that case? Walter? He seems the most likely source.
According to someone else here this clip was part of a conversation between David and Walter, so yeah. But apparently it isn't in the movie, except for the bombing scene. So I'm not really sure..

aliennaire

aliennaire

The scene I am most genuinely excited to see in the movie is absent in the poll and it is to learn what happened to Dr. Shaw (with all the aberrant consequences that may ensue).

motherfather

motherfather

I'm more into this movie for the non-David aspects, so Neomorph.

Dan2004

Dan2004

Does anybody else wonder if/what Ridley has held back from any promotional content. Ex a different Alien or a cameo by Shaw etc? 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed