All the Aliens

Started by Ze Hydra, Mar 10, 2017, 02:24:12 AM

Author
All the Aliens (Read 1,167 times)

Ze Hydra

Ze Hydra

So this is my first post here and i want to get everything straight. Please clear all my mistakes and doubts.
All the remaining possible Aliens from the whole franchise:

Alien 1: The Xeno is still in space.
Alien 2: The queen Xeno is still in space. The number of Xenos that remain on the planet is still unknown but most likely there are Xenos on the planet lv426.
Alien 3: Possible Xenos on planet F126? Only 1 face hugger got an ox. Maybe more facehuggers existed?
Alien 4: Umm..... Humans can now clone ripley and xeno queens. A more mutated alien-humanoid. Xeno infected ship crashed onto Earth (possible xeno survivors?). Ripley the human/alien alive.
Prometheus: A deacon still exists on planet lv223. A hammerpede did get into the throat of Millburn, possible xeno/neomorphs produced?, more hammerpedes on the planet.
Alien Covenant: Planet Unknown, Neomorph/xenomorph exist, David from prometheus is here? Shaw alive?

I'm assuming the Xeno's can live in space as they don't seem to be too affected by the nature of space. The only time i saw an alien die in space was in Alien 4 and that was ripleys and xeno queens mutated child that was killed by pressure rather than space.

Possible future theories:
I would love to see the hammerpede that got millburn in prometheus evolve into an alien. That alien could probably have followed shaw into another ship and killed her, and david crashlanded the ship into the Alien covenant planet.
Or maybe the hammerpede evolved into a queen xeno and followed shaw onto the ship and killed her then laid the eggs, david crashlanded the ship on lv426 and maybe escaped poded to alien covenant planet.

The other theory that I've heard from many people and i agree with is that Xeno Queens are only produced when the xeno's feel there are enough to make a hive.

Any Comments, suggestions, agreements, disagreements?

SM

SM

QuoteAlien 1: The Xeno is still in space.

Going by the script it was incinerated in the thruster blast.  Earlier scripts said it exploded as well.  I reckon it's dead.

QuoteAlien 2: The queen Xeno is still in space. The number of Xenos that remain on the planet is still unknown but most likely there are Xenos on the planet lv426.

Aliens were wiped out in the destruction of the AP.  Queen likely fell back to LV-426 or the gas giant and was killed.

QuoteAlien 3: Possible Xenos on planet F126? Only 1 face hugger got an ox. Maybe more facehuggers existed?

No evidence supports more Aliens on Fiorina.

QuoteAlien 4: Umm..... Humans can now clone ripley and xeno queens. A more mutated alien-humanoid. Xeno infected ship crashed onto Earth (possible xeno survivors?). Ripley the human/alien alive.

No evidence supports any Aliens escaping the Auriga.

QuotePrometheus: A deacon still exists on planet lv223. A hammerpede did get into the throat of Millburn, possible xeno/neomorphs produced?, more hammerpedes on the planet.

Based on the accelerant and hammerpedes, there could be a lot more mutated life on LV-223 (setting aside Fire & Stone/ Life & Death comics for the time being).

QuoteAlien Covenant: Planet Unknown, Neomorph/xenomorph exist, David from prometheus is here? Shaw alive?

Have to wait till May.

QuoteI'm assuming the Xeno's can live in space as they don't seem to be too affected by the nature of space. The only time i saw an alien die in space was in Alien 4 and that was ripleys and xeno queens mutated child that was killed by pressure rather than space.

Aliens can survive for up to 50 minutes.  Beyond that is unknown.

QuoteThe other theory that I've heard from many people and i agree with is that Xeno Queens are only produced when the xeno's feel there are enough to make a hive.

Not heard that one.  'Enough' what?

windebieste

windebieste

I think all the Aliens are accounted for in one way or another.  Even the Big Chap from the first movie is effectively lost in space even if it did survive.  The same can be said for the Acheron Queen. 

Of more interest to me, is the Queen from 'AvP'.  We know it can survive being frozen for Centuries in cold storage.  The last we saw of the Queen it was sinking to the bottom of the South Atlantic Ocean.  So, presumably the plunge into the cold depths has not killed it.  Take into account that the Queen was only hurriedly shackled to the anchor, there's every possibility it may have come loose during the plunge.

Which would leave the Queen free to resurface somewhere in the South Atlantic Ocean and possibly be swept ashore by ocean currents. 

If you wanted a third entry (Really, do you?  REALLY?) in the established 'AvP' movies series, that would be a great launching point.

As for 'AvP-R'.  The site was 'nuked from orbit'.   End of story. 

-Windebieste.

Ze Hydra

Ze Hydra

Quote from: SM on Mar 10, 2017, 02:40:25 AM

QuoteThe other theory that I've heard from many people and i agree with is that Xeno Queens are only produced when the xeno's feel there are enough to make a hive.

Not heard that one.  'Enough' what?

Well if we look back into the movies, we've only seen 3 queens. 1 from AvP that was put on Earth. 2 others originating from Aliens. The main idea behind that theory is that when the xenos believe its viable for a queen to lay eggs (for the facehuggers to actually facehug a host and create more xenos), a queen facehugger is born and thus a queen in born. But this again is questionable, and thats why it is a theory. Like how was the queen produced in lv 426, did the xeno's communicate with the already laid eggs to produce a queen facehugger? Or was there already a queen facehugger laid in the first place by the old queen, similar to the one that got ripley.

Also i didn't know the xeno's had a time limit in space. Ah you learn new things everyday.

Thanks.

DarkEmpire626

DarkEmpire626

QuoteAlien 1: The Xeno is still in space.

Going by the script it was incinerated in the thruster blast.  Earlier scripts said it exploded as well.  I reckon it's dead.

Did you know that there's a short film on Youtube about it surviving and floating in space? I forgot the name of it though.

SM

SM

Not heard of it.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

There may be a hint of the original Alien's final fate in the film after being ejected and blasted into space. The sound of an off-screen explosion can be heard as Ripley stares out of the view port.

The Alien was to finally succumb to the vacuum of space after being charred by the ship's thrusters and explode.

windebieste

windebieste

In space no one can hear you explode.

:P

...or maybe they can?  I dunno any more.

-Windebieste.

Praetorian Guard

Praetorian Guard

Shooting Starts Aliens.

DarkEmpire626

SM

SM

That was pretty sweet.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Awesome

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

QuoteAlien 4: Umm..... Humans can now clone ripley and xeno queens. A more mutated alien-humanoid. Xeno infected ship crashed onto Earth (possible xeno survivors?). Ripley the human/alien alive.

I know it begs the question of "why bother with Ripley 8?" but we have Ripley 7's scar to go from if need be.

Quote from: DarkEmpire626 on Mar 16, 2017, 01:34:48 AM
I found it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKXSXSdrL0M

I remember that! That video was pretty cool.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 29, 2017, 02:18:01 PM

I know it begs the question of "why bother with Ripley 8?" but we have Ripley 7's scar to go from if need be.

Quote from: DarkEmpire626 on Mar 16, 2017, 01:34:48 AM
I found it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKXSXSdrL0M

I remember that! That video was pretty cool.
It'd be a real niche-audience sort of book, but I'd be interested in seeing a spin-off novel that breaks down the Auriga's "science project" starting from its initial conception and ending at the opening of 'Alien Resurrection'. Maybe flesh out the scientist characters a bit more and their relationship with the USM, talk about the failed clones, etc. Frame it like a really optimistic story, where the characters are straight up deluding themselves that everything is going to turn out great and that they're doing noble work for the advancement of mankind (even in the face of their morally questionable actions).

Darth Rinzler

Darth Rinzler

Quote from: Ze Hydra on Mar 10, 2017, 02:24:12 AM
So this is my first post here and i want to get everything straight. Please clear all my mistakes and doubts.
All the remaining possible Aliens from the whole franchise:

Alien 1: The Xeno is still in space.

Though the script has it written, that the alien dies, I would question if it should count as we don't see that happen at all.

Alien 2: The queen Xeno is still in space. The number of Xenos that remain on the planet is still unknown but most likely there are Xenos on the planet lv426.

Yes, as was shown in ALIENS:Colonial Marines, a lot of aliens survived the explosion of the Atmospheric processors and where able to fight off alot of humans.  They technically own LV-426 at this point.

Alien 3: Possible Xenos on planet F126? Only 1 face hugger got an ox. Maybe more facehuggers existed?

This seems to be the case, it was shown in extra content that Fury is overrun with Aliens, ether the facehugger got more animals than just the Ox or Dog, both and more?  It is possible some of those people also were egg morphed and impregnated after they were dead.  AvP Gold shows that Fury was infested.

Alien 4: Umm..... Humans can now clone ripley and xeno queens. A more mutated alien-humanoid. Xeno infected ship crashed onto Earth (possible xeno survivors?). Ripley the human/alien alive.

Some might have survived though I wouldn't count on it.

Prometheus: A deacon still exists on planet lv223. A hammerpede did get into the throat of Millburn, possible xeno/neomorphs produced?, more hammerpedes on the planet.

Maybe, Deacon turned into the talking force using mountain in Star Wars that Yoda meets.  JK

Alien Covenant: Planet Unknown, Neomorph/xenomorph exist, David from prometheus is here? Shaw alive?

The planet is "GENESIS"!

I'm assuming the Xeno's can live in space as they don't seem to be too affected by the nature of space. The only time i saw an alien die in space was in Alien 4 and that was ripleys and xeno queens mutated child that was killed by pressure rather than space.

Yup

Possible future theories:
I would love to see the hammerpede that got millburn in prometheus evolve into an alien. That alien could probably have followed shaw into another ship and killed her, and david crashlanded the ship into the Alien covenant planet.
Or maybe the hammerpede evolved into a queen xeno and followed shaw onto the ship and killed her then laid the eggs, david crashlanded the ship on lv426 and maybe escaped poded to alien covenant planet.

The other theory that I've heard from many people and i agree with is that Xeno Queens are only produced when the xeno's feel there are enough to make a hive.

Any Comments, suggestions, agreements, disagreements?

Maybe, they have other means of reproducing so anything is possible when it comes to triggering them to change into anything.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed