The Amazing Spider-Man

Started by x-M-x, Feb 10, 2007, 04:01:44 PM

Author
The Amazing Spider-Man (Read 383,125 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Man the vulture is going to look stupid as hell. No way in hell a mad with that kind of suit is able to fly, no way.

fluxcap

fluxcap

There's this book out on Spider-Man 3 that details the whole production of the film. In it there is a concept sketch of Vulture cause he was the original villain alongside Sandman until Avi Arad stepped in and wanted Venom. All in all Vulture looked dumb.

Nychus

Nychus

They should replace him with The Scorpion or Rhino. The films have differed from their comic book foundation plenty of times before so it could work again with a replacement. That, or explain The Vulture with some half-assed gravitation shoes that keep him in the air. Plus, make his design more threatening. ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I say put Electro in there if Raimi is not gouing to put the Lizard and or Kraven which he should if not well

Electro and Rhino would do well or Scorpion and Rhino.

Nychus

Nychus

I'm certain, if Raimi will direct the next film, that the Lizard will have an appearence. The storyline could easily be about Spidey going after Connors when he transforms and goes to a rampage, trying to keep him from getting hurt by his monster alter ego. Kraven would make excellent sense as he loves hunting different beasts. So I also have to say the Lizard and Kraven would make for the best villains, the fresh thing about Lizard being that hes not truly evil either. Carnage may also be a possibility if the symbiote sample left to Connor's lab in SM3 somehow mutates under his experimenting. And, to twist it further than even the comics, imagine what would happen if the new symbiote got removed from Kletus Cassady and bonded with Lizard/Kraven.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nychus on Jun 26, 2007, 06:11:19 PM
I'm certain, if Raimi will direct the next film, that the Lizard will have an appearence. The storyline could easily be about Spidey going after Connors when he transforms and goes to a rampage, trying to keep him from getting hurt by his monster alter ego. Kraven would make excellent sense as he loves hunting different beasts. So I also have to say the Lizard and Kraven would make for the best villains, the fresh thing about Lizard being that hes not truly evil either. Carnage may also be a possibility if the symbiote sample left to Connor's lab in SM3 somehow mutates under his experimenting. And, to twist it further than even the comics, imagine what would happen if the new symbiote got removed from Kletus Cassady and bonded with Lizard/Kraven.

I don't like the idea of the symbiote being removed from Cassidy, it would be awesome if they were only to show the symbiot going to a jail after it escaped from the lizards rampage in his/connor's lab.

Nychus

Nychus

Sam Raimi has actually said that he would prefer another symbiote called Toxin in the next movie over Carnage. If you read the comics(I hadn't, so I had to check from Wikipedia) you know that Toxin was a result of Carnage like Carnage himself had been from Venom(the way they reproduce).

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Dammit, he should've just kept Venom instead of killing him off!
This movie had better have The Lizard in it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nychus on Jun 27, 2007, 03:31:04 PM
Sam Raimi has actually said that he would prefer another symbiote called Toxin in the next movie over Carnage. If you read the comics(I hadn't, so I had to check from Wikipedia) you know that Toxin was a result of Carnage like Carnage himself had been from Venom(the way they reproduce).

That's interesting that he would want this one in particualr.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I want Lizard and Kraven the Hunter.

Lizard's my favorite Spidey character.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 27, 2007, 06:56:27 PM
I want Lizard and Kraven the Hunter.

Lizard's my favorite Spidey character.

Hell Spider-Man 3 the game busted a Lizard and Kraven storyline, they should just do it, it's about damn time that they use the damn Lizard.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/film/news/e3if727c623f03c782b8ad564866c828796

At some point within the next two weeks, producer Laura Ziskin and the top brass of Sony Pictures Entertainment will sit down together for the first time since "Spider-Man 3" opened May 4 to discuss the franchise's future.

It's a crucial meeting, all the more so because director Sam Raimi will be there. And Raimi, who has sent contradictory messages about his future plans, might at last indicate whether he'll helm the next installment.

"It would be great to have everybody back," Ziskin says. "But no one is going to sign on the dotted line until we have a script. These are the questions being discussed now. The one thing we have answered definitively is: There will be more 'Spider-Man' movies. We just haven't answered what shape they will come in and (Sony) hasn't given us a release date."

The upcoming meeting "will be the first step in a process," Ziskin adds. "'Spider-Man' will continue; I can't tell you every person who will be involved."

It goes without saying just how critical the "Spider-Man" franchise is to the studio's bottom line; at press time, the franchise had netted upwards of $2 billion in boxoffice receipts, not to mention home video revenue and other income from ancillary ventures. But it is hardly unique in today's Hollywood.

jimmylace

jimmylace

3 was all over the place. A real letdown imo. Loved the first 2....I hope that they do get Raimi back and NOT INTERVENE. It was painfully obvious watching sm3 that the studio had forced venom on raimi. its a shame as I really liked the character, but his portrayal in the movie wasnt very good. On the other hand, sandman deserved much more screen time. You could tell that raimi just wanted a sandman movie.

ShadowPred

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

The person who played MJ said her idea for Spiderman 4 would be to place it in the 60s and have her have 8 kids like a spider, and that it should be low budget with no CGI.

Is it possible she was drunk?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed