Aliens free roaming, No or yes?

Started by Private Hudson, Sep 16, 2007, 05:06:50 AM

Author
Aliens free roaming, No or yes? (Read 6,544 times)

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Private Hudson on Dec 11, 2007, 12:46:04 AM
Imagine an Alien 3 one...

Haha, or when it comes out....an avp-r one.....

carlp06

carlp06

If only...... :'(

Private Hudson

Yes, if only.... ::)

Colton White

We would like to have alot of inviroments like AVP:E.

I would love to go around as a runner in a desert and pwn mariens because I blend in.

crypto84

crypto84

Quote from: Private Hudson on Dec 11, 2007, 12:46:04 AM
Imagine an Alien 3 one...

Maybe as a bonus in completing the game you unlock special free roaming section and enviroments of each alien film like the Nostromo, LV-426, the Sulaco, Fury 161 and the Auriga.

Ellen Ripley

HELL YEAH

Neukku

Neukku

We should seriously send e-mail to some good Gamestudio( Like Rockstar Games ;) ) about this! The Games problems would be the "story" and repetitive... How to make game what is interesting and not repetitive?

D-101

D-101

This idea is good, especially the face hugger part.  :o

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Neukku on Dec 26, 2007, 09:27:39 PM
We should seriously send e-mail to some good Gamestudio( Like Rockstar Games ;) ) about this! The Games problems would be the "story" and repetitive... How to make game what is interesting and not repetitive?

Thats not a bad idea.... :)

Colton White

Rockstar only is good for GTA games...

Neukku

Neukku

Quote from: Colton White on Dec 28, 2007, 02:32:11 AM
Rockstar only is good for GTA games...

Well they make    excellent free roaming games (like GTA ;) ) and they now who to add interesting story in their games .

Carnage95

Carnage95

Love all your ideas! Even if I have never played the full version of AVP2: The Game only the demo. It'd be cool dragging a human! Picturing the human and him screaming while dragging... ::)

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Carnage1995 on Dec 28, 2007, 01:55:03 PM
Love all your ideas! Even if I have never played the full version of AVP2: The Game only the demo. It'd be cool dragging a human! Picturing the human and him screaming while dragging... ::)

I'd like to watch other aliens cocooning them while there screaming, then see the face hugger jump on them.....

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Yeah, you can play a facehugger at first, and infect the whole city and cause a panic among those citizens.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 28, 2007, 02:10:17 PM
Yeah, you can play a facehugger at first, and infect the whole city and cause a panic among those citizens.

Yeah you have to cause armageddon for earth, like you have totake over 1 city at a time, the more aliens you help create the faster the cities fall....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed