Aliens free roaming, No or yes?

Started by Private Hudson, Sep 16, 2007, 05:06:50 AM

Author
Aliens free roaming, No or yes? (Read 6,550 times)

Private Hudson

Yeah, but not Predators everywhere, like in Jungles where they can hunt, Huh, Huh? Sounds pretty good right?

War Wager

War Wager

Heres a little idea I have on what a good free-roam Aliens game could be like  ;):

Alien: Hive Spreader

The game begins on a small ship traveling through space. The ship is carrying a cache of Alien eggs, one of them being you (a Queen) You break out of the egg and can choose who you impregnate (ship contains 3 humans and a cat) Eventually you become fully grown and you crash the ship on a inhabitated planet. When you get there, you can free-roam and set up multible Hives wherever you want. You can make as many Aliens as you want (all of them would be controllable) and can design and costomize your Queen (different colour, crown, size etc) The game would also have a story mode in which a Marine squad is sent in to make the planet safe for human inhabitation. The game ends in 2 ways: when you complete the campaign, you are completely invinsable and the game completely ends when you have killed every and all inhabitants on the planet. Then you can start it all over again!

Dark Passenger

Quote from: War Wager on Nov 09, 2007, 11:49:17 PM
Heres a little idea I have on what a good free-roam Aliens game could be like  ;):

Alien: Hive Spreader

The game begins on a small ship traveling through space. The ship is carrying a cache of Alien eggs, one of them being you (a Queen) You break out of the egg and can choose who you impregnate (ship contains 3 humans and a cat) Eventually you become fully grown and you crash the ship on a inhabitated planet. When you get there, you can free-roam and set up multible Hives wherever you want. You can make as many Aliens as you want (all of them would be controllable) and can design and costomize your Queen (different colour, crown, size etc) The game would also have a story mode in which a Marine squad is sent in to make the planet safe for human inhabitation. The game ends in 2 ways: when you complete the campaign, you are completely invinsable and the game completely ends when you have killed every and all inhabitants on the planet. Then you can start it all over again!

Yeah thaat a good idea, and after ya finish the game you can go t another planet with other alien civilisations.. but instea of just being a queen you can choose to be any alien/hybrid alien.

carlp06

carlp06

Yes!!

Dark Passenger

Quote from: carlp06 on Nov 27, 2007, 02:30:11 PM
Yes!!

Me too, i wanna game like this!!! ;D

Purebreedalien

That game would be awesome! I would buy it!

Private Hudson

Yeah, that would also be a very interesting Aliens Free Roamer.

Dark Passenger

Would ya's want 1st person shooter or 3rd person shoot, id prefer 3rd person so i can actually see and no im an alien.

Private Hudson

I'd like both, personally, if it would be both, I'd chose first person.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Private Hudson on Nov 29, 2007, 10:07:08 PM
I'd like both, personally, if it would be both, I'd chose first person.

Yeah 1st person for marine, but i would want 3rd person for aliens. ;D

Colton White

i would want it star wars Battlefront styled

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Yeah, I want a free roam first person of Aliens (just like in AVP2 game) so that players can get the feel of being an Alien. And I want the setting to be a city.

And the Aliens can hide behind the shadows (dark alleys, shadowy corners and etc.) in order to avoid being spotted by a group of humans which adds in to the excitement and tension just like in Manhunt 2, Aliens must stop their breathing so that the humans won't hear when they check to see if the Alien is really there.

Sure, an Alien can tore through a small group of enemies, but if it is a majority then the Alien would be outnumbered and easily shot into pieces by them. So hiding behind the shadows is an essential.

PredClanLeadrr85

thats a big YES

Colton White

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 06, 2007, 11:16:04 AM
Yeah, I want a free roam first person of Aliens (just like in AVP2 game) so that players can get the feel of being an Alien. And I want the setting to be a city.

And the Aliens can hide behind the shadows (dark alleys, shadowy corners and etc.) in order to avoid being spotted by a group of humans which adds in to the excitement and tension just like in Manhunt 2, Aliens must stop their breathing so that the humans won't hear when they check to see if the Alien is really there.

Sure, an Alien can tore through a small group of enemies, but if it is a majority then the Alien would be outnumbered and easily shot into pieces by them. So hiding behind the shadows is an essential.
Sounds alittle bit like Manhunt

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Quote from: Colton White on Dec 08, 2007, 11:07:39 PM
Sounds alittle bit like Manhunt

Exactly. But it is a version of Aliens, and after it hides in a shadowy corner, it can drag unaware victims into the corner and sinks it's inner jaw into the brain feeding on it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed