Possible Trailer Description?

Started by Darkoo, Dec 01, 2016, 07:45:45 PM

Author
Possible Trailer Description? (Read 44,778 times)

lv_226

lv_226

Quote from: Infected on Dec 15, 2016, 08:32:38 PM
Quote from: harlequinade on Dec 15, 2016, 12:30:30 PM
I really doubt it will be attached to Rouge One the only notable trailer attached to it during my screening was Dunkirk
I think Assasins Creed, both are from Fox, so..
Trailers, lately at least, have been released early in the morning and late in the evening up until Friday. So...wishful thinking says "they are just going to spring it on us at the last moment!"; realist is saying, "we are still collating".

John Doe

John Doe

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 15, 2016, 09:13:37 AM
Passengers might be another option for the trailer to be attached to as well.

I´m starting to believe Passengers copied some of the Covenant ideas. Tons of people on a big ship waiting for a new world and also check the type font of the passengers logo on the tittle, look like Prometheus.

SiL

SiL

... you realise it was written by the guy who wrote Prometheus and is one of the reasons he got the writing gig, yeah?

John Doe

John Doe

Quote from: SiL on Dec 15, 2016, 11:21:31 PM
... you realise it was written by the guy who wrote Prometheus and is one of the reasons he got the writing gig, yeah?

Ahhh, i forgot that. Now everything it´s clear.

BishopShouldGo

Lol. Covenant is probably so far away from anything Spaihts and Scott talked about. After they talked about trilogy plans, Scott then talked with Lindelof. Then Paglen wrote the movie, then Green rewrote, then Logan...

Shaw was likely the main character, for one...

Protozoid

Protozoid

I think Passengers was written before Spaihts ever met with Ridley Scott about Alien, so if anything, Scott borrowed from Spaihts a little. The idea of couples on a colony ship isn't far from Passengers. I actually read Shadow 19, a spec by Spaihts from before he got anything produced. Very fun script with pretty weak characters. I still think it would make an amazing movie if they got someone to work on the characters and dialogue a bit with him. In Shadow 19, there is a ship called the Prometheus...

GQSioux

GQSioux

Quote from: Protozoid on Dec 16, 2016, 01:26:20 AM
I think Passengers was written before Spaihts ever met with Ridley Scott about Alien, so if anything, Scott borrowed from Spaihts a little. The idea of couples on a colony ship isn't far from Passengers. I actually read Shadow 19, a spec by Spaihts from before he got anything produced. Very fun script with pretty weak characters. I still think it would make an amazing movie if they got someone to work on the characters and dialogue a bit with him. In Shadow 19, there is a ship called the Prometheus...

Ah, interesting. In another thread I talked about how the medpod from Prometheus appears in Passengers. But now it sounds like Spaihts borrowed the medpod from his Passengers script and put it in Prometheus.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Dec 16, 2016, 12:02:09 AM
Lol. Covenant is probably so far away from anything Spaihts and Scott talked about. After they talked about trilogy plans, Scott then talked with Lindelof. Then Paglen wrote the movie, then Green rewrote, then Logan...

Shaw was likely the main character, for one...

I reckon they'll have actually returned to more of Spaihts' original concepts with this about-turn back to Alien. We've already got Spaihts' proto-Aliens (Neomorphs) back. I think it's more likely Covenant will be far away from anything Scott and Lindelof talked about.

Clemens70

Corporal Hicks

Sorry mate, that's just another of Scified's accounts. Not official in the slightest.   :(

SiL

SiL

I'm not buying it.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

You'll buy it and like it. :laugh:

lv_226

lv_226

PERSONAL LOG: DAY [Lost Count]:

I remain hopeful that the trailer may arrive any moment now. The lingering sense of anticipation is the only thing that keeps me going on at this point. With every new announcement I remain balanced, amidst a growing sense of excitement that now borders on resentment. Dear God, why must they keep us waiting this long? Why?!!!!

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: lv_226 on Dec 16, 2016, 02:33:27 PM

I remain hopeful that the trailer may arrive any moment now. The lingering sense of anticipation is the only thing that keeps me going on at this point. With every new announcement I remain balanced, amidst a growing sense of excitement that now borders on resentment. Dear God, why must they keep us waiting this long? Why?!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3hZpe3H6bc

lv_226

lv_226

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 16, 2016, 02:46:31 PM
Quote from: lv_226 on Dec 16, 2016, 02:33:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3hZpe3H6bc
Cannot.Take.The.Hype.

I enjoyed the video, however. I agree with his attitude toward Prometheus—it's nowhere near the atrocity some make it out to be. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed