Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within*

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 28, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

Author
Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within* (Read 80,724 times)

lv_226

Quote from: windebieste on Oct 28, 2016, 11:18:27 AM
One thing I get from these images is that they look good.  Like, real good.  Technically good.  These were taken by a professional photographer.  On set.  I'm thinking that while they may be leaked, they were intended to be released, regardless.

I'm thinking it's even possible that 20th Century Fox deliberately 'leaked' them.  I get that vibe from these images.  Such careful selection of content and composed to be intriguing rather than just revealing. 

I suspect these being released the way they were wasn't an accident.

-Windebieste.

I'm 100% with you on that.

Kimo

One thing I get from these images is that they look good.  Like, real good.  Technically good.  These were taken by a professional photographer.  On set.  I'm thinking that while they may be leaked, they were intended to be released, regardless.

I'm thinking it's even possible that 20th Century Fox deliberately 'leaked' them.  I get that vibe from these images.  Such careful selection of content and composed to be intriguing rather than just revealing. 

-Windebieste.

Your probably right.... But it's also amazing what a Camera on a high end smartphone these days can do.

Infected

Im scared that im seeing David sitting on a throne like the one from the comics, the android wich is mutated from the goo or something.
But i see mutated xeno's kinda like the deacon looking, i thought they came from one place?
Is it possible the xeno's arent "hatefull" against humans? but the goo made them like they made Fifield.
So man gets infected, impregnates his girl, his girl gives life to trilobite, trilobite impregnates engineer,
engineer gives "birth" to deacon... still no xeno.
Facehug a human and a violent weapon is born....

Im confused here

Enoch

All Covenant "leaks" are deliberate ones!
Main cards are still unrevealed :)

whiterabbit

-Windebieste.
Oh they have got to be. I think Ridley saw all of the great concept material and decided to just put it all into the movie as a "this is all" of the stuff we imagined on our way to making the perfect monsters for covenant. If David08 is experimenting then why not put it all in and release the images. But in no way is any of that the final product.

windebieste

-
Quote from: Enoch on Oct 28, 2016, 11:50:13 AM
All Covenant "leaks" are deliberate ones!
Main cards are still unrevealed :)

Undoubtedly.  This is just a teaser. 

-Windebieste.

locusta

Where did David got paper from?

The creatures are well built, but look like concept art displays, not taxidermy or other archived specimen. Too fresh, no decay or else.

The stands look cool with their archaic stone stands, but where again does the brass (or other metal parts) come from?

is David actually DaVinci?

Oh yes, and the baby skulls.

So did Shawn had kids then????

KillCrites

If David becomes the first Xenomorph like some people are suggesting, wouldn't that mean eggmorphing would return since the queen would not exist?

Infected

Quote from: locusta on Oct 28, 2016, 12:56:02 PM

The creatures are well built, but look like concept art displays, not taxidermy or other archived specimen. Too fresh, no decay or else.

The stands look cool with their archaic stone stands, but where again does the brass (or other metal parts) come from?

LoL i think its just the props room, i really dont see why it could be in the movie.

Gazz

That's not a props room.

HenryNomak

HenryNomak

I wonder what will be the effects of black goo on an android like David? Will it make them self-aware and start seeing humans as its enemies or like a hybrid between a android and a Engineer?

I sometimes think since we already got Space Jockey spinoff with new species; I wonder will it a good idea to have story involving focus on an Android in Alien universe? 4 Alien movies and Prometheus have already showed us how advanced and dangerous are Androids are in Alien franchise. But I guess it might invite too many comparisons with Terminator franchise. Terminators in space lol

Glaive

Quote from: Infected on Oct 28, 2016, 01:18:30 PM
Quote from: locusta on Oct 28, 2016, 12:56:02 PM

LoL i think its just the props room, i really dont see why it could be in the movie.

I thought that at first...then I looked closer...

VoiceofReason

VoiceofReason

Stop thinking too much. You will hurt yourself that way.

426Buddy

Obviously the room will be davids home in the film but I doubt it will look exactly like this in the film, I think they are storing some of those props and stuff in there that won't be in there in the final film.

I'm loving what i'm seeing but still sad at the lack of gigeresque design.

Giger Beast

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 28, 2016, 09:50:51 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 28, 2016, 09:46:58 AM
A lot of you sound alright with having David create the Aliens? Also if these photo's are the evolutionary process of creating an alien... then we aren't going to see the real alien until the movie ALIEN. Oh and shit, Davids back in the engineers seat as far as I'm concerned. :P

I'm fine with David creating something Alien-like. It seems pretty obvious to me that there's something about that accelerant that makes Alien-like creatures, I've no issues with David tinkering to see where it goes. But if the accelerant does make the Aliens, I'd still like it to be something ancient. Something perhaps the Engineers found? Or stole off the real Space Jockeys.

Can you confirm that there are "real" Space Jockeys, Hicks?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed