Bishop Did It and here's the proof ^^

Started by whiterabbit, Sep 12, 2016, 12:51:33 PM

Author
Bishop Did It and here's the proof ^^ (Read 10,038 times)

g2vd

g2vd

Xenomania

KillCrites

Quote from: g2vd on Sep 23, 2016, 10:50:50 PM

That's some professional photoshop.

Olde

Olde

In a film where Ripley's arm resists the vacuum of space, I'm pretty sure we can say that some things weren't meant to be scrutinized that critically. And I mean, who's to say Bishop didn't already have an order from someone in the Company higher up than Burke before departure telling him to obtain two live hosts in stasis (which could explain Bishop's attempt to implant Ripley and Newt twice)?

whiterabbit

omg surprise twist. David Creates Bishop!

blood.

How do we know there was only one Bishop?

whiterabbit

Quote from: blood. on Sep 24, 2016, 11:25:45 AM
Well there was only ever one good one.

Nostromo

Quote from: whiterabbit on Sep 24, 2016, 11:56:38 AM
Quote from: blood. on Sep 24, 2016, 11:25:45 AM
Well there was only ever one good one.

What if there was a hidden Bishop somewhere?

PsyKore

There was a second Bishop in ACM, but ACM is shit and doesn't count, haha.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Another Bishop remaining behind on the Sulaco would have been a good idea.  Hell, I can't think of a good reason for the actual Bishop to accompany the marines to the surface anyway.

They didn't need him to drive the APC. 

SM

SM

ECA rep.

Local Trouble

Indeed?

Corporal Hicks

Administrative and technical support maybe?

Quote from: PsyKore on Sep 24, 2016, 01:34:17 PM
There was a second Bishop in ACM, but ACM is shit and doesn't count, haha.

I like to think that Bishop was just a model type anyway and there's many in use. For its flaws, I never saw this as being something ACM did wrong.

whiterabbit

Surprise twist two: there were two Bishops in Aliens? The cold mutherf**ker dissecting the facehugger and the wise cracking "I maybe synthetic but I'm not stupid" one. Which one was halved?  :o

Xenomania

Xenomania

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 26, 2016, 11:22:58 AMI like to think that Bishop was just a model type anyway and there's many in use. For its flaws, I never saw this as being something ACM did wrong.
Yeah, I'm sure there's a whole assembly line full of Bishops. The conversation at the end of Alien 3 kinda confirms this anyways, IMO. And Burke's standard operational procedure talk in Aliens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed