Idea for a new game, inspired by Isolation survivor mode

Started by Engineer, Jul 16, 2016, 11:35:34 PM

Author
Idea for a new game, inspired by Isolation survivor mode (Read 611 times)

Engineer

Hey everyone!

I had an idea for a new game. I, in NO way, can make this game, but I wanted to throw the basic idea out there to:

A) see what others think of the idea

b) in the off chance the right people see this, it becomes a reality!!

The game, is a mobile platform. Not my first choice, but hear me out! Augmented reality game a LOT like Pokemon GO (which I have not played, just heard a lot about), mixed with alien isolation survivor mode.

Instead of seeking out aliens to catch, you have targets to reach, and one alien that stalks you to stop you from reaching the target. Maybe a motion tracker screen you can switch to as well. You get points for reaching the target objective, and a penalty for deaths.

Does this sound doable or cool to anyone else! Could work as a predator game too maybe...

KillCrites

It wouldn't work,people would run into the street trying to get a away from a fictional alien and get hit by a car. Or drive away from  an alien in their car and wreck into a tree. Or run into the front yard of the White House and get shot. Or crawl into somebody's backyard and get the cops called on them.

Engineer

Lmao. True. User beware! Sounds like a lot of the stuff happening to people playing Pokemon go. I think something like this would work better indoors anyway. Like a large building with lots of hallways. My ideal place is my work, on the weekends (so no one sees my nerdiness, lol jk).

Xenomania

Quote from: Serpent/Slayer on Jul 20, 2016, 04:05:53 PM
It wouldn't work,people would run into the street trying to get a away from a fictional alien and get hit by a car. Or drive away from  an alien in their car and wreck into a tree. Or run into the front yard of the White House and get shot. Or crawl into somebody's backyard and get the cops called on them.
Sounds like true survival horror! ;)

Engineer

Engineer

I just read the Microsoft is considering Pokemon go style games for their franchises. "Halo go" was one mentioned. I bet it's only a matter of time before an alien type game like this comes out.

Microsoft Imagines Its Own Games as Pokemon Go Clones
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/07/20/microsoft-imagines-its-own-games-as-pokemon-go-clones

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed