Comics or Books?

Started by LastSurvivor92, Feb 14, 2016, 08:28:57 PM

Are the comics or the books more fun to read?

Books
3 (42.9%)
Comics
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author
Comics or Books? (Read 497 times)

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

I haven't gotten a really good chance to read any of the comics but I heard they were good. Never really been super interested though. Been reading a lot of the novels and really enjoy them for the most part.

What about you guys?

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

I love both.

There were some great comics. But the books can really leave a lot to your imagination, which I admire so much. It lets you shape the story in you mind as you read.

ttoole73

ttoole73

I'm a fan of both.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love both and I'm grateful for both. They're stinkers and there's amazing for both formats. I appreciate the opportunities the novels give the writers to expand on the stories outside the comics but there's some simply gorgeous looking comics too. I'll just keep both.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 15, 2016, 08:42:54 AM
I love both and I'm grateful for both. They're stinkers and there's amazing for both formats. I appreciate the opportunities the novels give the writers to expand on the stories outside the comics but there's some simply gorgeous looking comics too. I'll just keep both.

I know how you feel, some of the books are great but the comics have some really great art that shouldn't be missed too.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Books. Much prefer reading a novel. Comics almost always feel too rushed for me. Novels can take their time a little more.

That said, I'm a sucker for a beautiful piece of comic book cover artwork.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Both. Comics are more of a casual read, but some stories were really well done.

Novels do push the canon forward more than any comic would.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed