Dark Horse Announces Aliens: Defiance

Started by RidgeTop, Sep 30, 2015, 06:29:00 AM

Author
Dark Horse Announces Aliens: Defiance (Read 196,925 times)

Russ840

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 26, 2016, 05:48:25 PM
Yeah, I got my copy of issue 3 today. Great stuff. Really liking how the story's progressing. The art is a step down from Tristan's work, but it's by no means bad, it's just a bit less awesome.

So true man. We are spoiled with Tristen but this fill in artist is still producing some of the better art in an aliens book I have seen.

Ultramorph

I just looked at the preview for #4 and
Spoiler
I'm really curious to see if Amanda Ripley does wind up coming into the mix more as it goes on.
[close]

HuDaFuK

Hicks and I were discussing that just last night :) Would be awesome if it turns out to be the case!

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Bleeding Cool has a short preview of issue #5. Beware of spoilers. Tristan is back, baby!
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/08/28/caught-between-xenomorphs-and-colonial-marines-exclusive-preview-of-aliens-defiance-5/

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: Ultramorph on Aug 29, 2016, 02:12:42 AM
Bleeding Cool has a short preview of issue #5. Beware of spoilers. Tristan is back, baby!
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/08/28/caught-between-xenomorphs-and-colonial-marines-exclusive-preview-of-aliens-defiance-5/

How do you find all these thx Ultra! This series is just too damn good and all we need to know is just one thing:

Spoiler
Midspace fueling station. Damn that sounds great.:)
[close]

Here's a pic from #4 on sale this Wednesday, we gonna go in and we gonna conquer!

SpreadEagleBeagle

Holy effin' shit! I can't believe I'm so excited about a comic. It's been 20 years or something.

426Buddy

Just got issue 3 today! I was worried about the art but even though its not Tristan its still great.
Spoiler
Loved this issue even though it didn't contain any aliens. Davis 01 is no ordinary android and it was fun finding out Zula and Ripley were friends on that lunar base.
[close]
I can't get enough Defiance, bring on the next issue!

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 30, 2016, 01:47:36 AM
Just got issue 3 today! I was worried about the art but even though its not Tristan its still great.
Spoiler
Loved this issue even though it didn't contain any aliens. Davis 01 is no ordinary android and it was fun finding out Zula and Ripley were friends on that lunar base.
[close]

Gotta get it ASAP!

Nostromo

Nostromo

Go on Wednesday and pick up #4 too!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 30, 2016, 01:47:36 AM
Spoiler
[close]

I have to say I'm really drawn into these characters. That they held an issue with no Aliens is a great testament to the characters Wood has created. I'm especially interested in Davis. I felt the same as you about the artwork too. It was good, just feel spoiled by Tristan.

Whiskeybrewer

Got Issue #4 this morning, so will be reading that later :)

Corporal Hicks

#4 is out?

Nostromo

Quote from: Nostromo on Aug 30, 2016, 04:01:39 AM
Go on Wednesday and pick up #4 too!

Somebody wake up Hicks!

Sorry always wanted to say that. Whiskeybrewer where are you from that you got it this morning? It's 8 am lol.

Prez

Prez

Looking forward to heading to my local comic shop tomorrow to pick up my order! They even give me a complimentary plastic sleeve for each issue.

Corporal Hicks

Might have to try and sneak out of work early tomorrow to go fetch it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed