Actors/actresses you'd like to see in Alien 5

Started by HuDaFuK, Mar 25, 2015, 02:42:10 PM

Author
Actors/actresses you'd like to see in Alien 5 (Read 14,858 times)

Corporal Hicks

Don't care as long as they're talented.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 30, 2015, 01:47:32 PM
Bob Odenkirk

Why did I never think of this? I can definitely see him in the role of a company man.

Corporal Hicks

The Burke of Alienkamp?

Nightmare Asylum

I could definitely see him in that kind of role, but after seeing him as a sort of slimy character in the BrBa-incarnation of Saul I'd love to see him be played in a bit of a different direction.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'd prefer someone a little less recognizable, like Jason Jones from The Daily Show.

If we're going to pillage anyone from the Breaking Bad-verse, I'll take Jonathan Banks over everyone else.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 30, 2015, 02:05:34 PM
I could definitely see him in that kind of role, but after seeing him as a sort of slimy character in the BrBa-incarnation of Saul I'd love to see him be played in a bit of a different direction.
Yeah, I'd like to see him as more of a Nina Taylor or Samuels type if he was to be part of W-Y.

SuperM

Quote from: evolution_rex on Mar 29, 2015, 05:48:07 PM
Here's a second list:
-Richard Brake
-Emily Blunt
-Nester Carbonell
-Mitch Pileggi
-Richard Armitage
-Luke Evans

Xenos wouldn't have a chance against Mitch Pileggi. Not sure he can be in it for that reason.

Infected

Quote from: Omegazilla on Mar 30, 2015, 11:10:59 AM
Any and all people from the BSG cast.
You guys also think BSG was one of the best sci fi series ive seen in the last 15 years? i watched it recently all the seasons and movies,
it was f**king epic!! this was so underrated as f**k.

Robot Sentry

Robot Sentry

I'd like to see some Japanese or just some sort of asian characters in this fancy new Alien(s) cinema extravaganza! You know, since we likely have W-Y, which is a mix of Western (Brit/American) and Japanese companies. (Alien 3 of course had a nod to this with some Japanese W-Y technicians at the end.)

Since people have mentioned BSG (which I'm a fan of) I'll suggest Grace Park. She's not Japanese, but it's a step towards a little bit of a wider ethnic mix beyond the usually heavy American and British casts of an Alien film. Not to force "diversity" just for the sake of it. Here it makes sense as not only would the interstellar future setting likely be more ethnically mixed, but we do have a strong Japanese presence in the Alien mythos.

How about Ken Watanabe as a W-Y exec? Another possibility is Hiroyuki Sanada of recent science fiction dramas Helix and Extant.

Breaking Bad's Tuco (Raymond Cruz) was already in Alien Resurrection, but darn it if it wouldn't be fun to see him as some sort of hard ass space trucker or member of a deep space salvage team. I mean if this is truly a retcon or alternate sequel continuity...

I don't know if there are any Black Sails fans here, but there are two actors in that who could be interesting in an Alien film. Zach McGowan, who plays pirate Capt. Charles Vane would make for a good space trucker or mercenary. There's also Toby Stephens of Die Another Day fame (or is it infamy), who is also Capt. Flint on Black Sails, and would be a interesting choice for a W-Y exec, space trucker, scientist, or synthetic.

Quote from: SuperM on Mar 30, 2015, 08:56:58 PM
Quote from: evolution_rex on Mar 29, 2015, 05:48:07 PM
-Mitch Pileggi

Xenos wouldn't have a chance against Mitch Pileggi. Not sure he can be in it for that reason.

Is everyone going to be bald in this one? Maybe it truly is some bizarro world Alien 3?

Quote from: Infected on Mar 30, 2015, 09:24:04 PM
You guys also think BSG was one of the best sci fi series ive seen in the last 15 years? i watched it recently all the seasons and movies,

"It's in the FRAKKINNN SHIPPP!!!!"

The new BSG is one of my favorite shows. Maybe my top favorite TV series, both drama or in sci-fi. It's up there with the original Twilight Zone and Outer Limits, and The X-Files, Star Trek, Star Trek TNG.

If you haven't already, check out Farscape. It's a bit zany and some of the effects are a bit dated (but cool, since there's lots of puppets and practical effects work). It's sort of like Blake's 7 meets Guardians of the Galaxy, but a little darker in some ways and just a ton of fun. It's even got a biomechanoid ship that is slightly reminiscent of Giger's stuff. Although not as psychosexual.

JokersWarPig

I agree with Wantanabe, he's a great actor.

I don't know what direction Neil is gonna take the movie, but if he involves the USCM or some Merc's I'd like to see these guys fill some of the roles.

Sam Worthington
Karl Urban
Jon Bernthal
James Badge Dale
Joseph Mazzello
Kirk Acevedo
Jon Seda

[cancerblack]

Worthington definitely gets my vote

HuDaFuK

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Mar 31, 2015, 05:46:36 AMI agree with Wantanabe, he's a great actor.

Same here, been a big fan of his ever since I saw The Last Samurai.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Robot Sentry on Mar 31, 2015, 12:23:15 AM
Quote from: Infected on Mar 30, 2015, 09:24:04 PM

"It's in the FRAKKINNN SHIPPP!!!!"

The new BSG is one of my favorite shows. Maybe my top favorite TV series, both drama or in sci-fi. It's up there with the original Twilight Zone and Outer Limits, and The X-Files, Star Trek, Star Trek TNG.

If you haven't already, check out Farscape. It's a bit zany and some of the effects are a bit dated (but cool, since there's lots of puppets and practical effects work). It's sort of like Blake's 7 meets Guardians of the Galaxy, but a little darker in some ways and just a ton of fun. It's even got a biomechanoid ship that is slightly reminiscent of Giger's stuff. Although not as psychosexual.
You people speak my language.

SuperM

Sam Worthington? Reallly? Are you sure you wouldn't prefer someone who is interesting to watch?

NickisSmart

Sam Worthington?! Does anyone actually think that man deserves a place in a sci-fi film after his "amazing performance" in Avatar?

Not gunna lie. He was pretty great with a smaller role in Schwarzenegger's Sabotage, but for some reason, he was bland as overcooked scrambled eggs in Avatar and T4.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed