AvP2 Game Night

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 19, 2015, 08:20:56 AM

Author
AvP2 Game Night (Read 3,685 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Out of curiosity, how many people would be interested in an AvP2 AvPG game night? I'm thinking, provisionally, Sundays, 7pm GMT until 10ish.

Olde

Olde

May be able to get my AvP2 installed again. Always down for AVP Classic/Gold.

czar225

czar225

Weeeellllll, you can get get it for free at the AvP2: Resurrection fb page  ;D

https://www.facebook.com/pages/AvP2-Resurrection/328452310673157?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

"like" and see if you can find players there.  I'm on whenever I can find the time and people. 

x-M-x

x-M-x

When AVP2 is fixed hicks..  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Twas fine at the weekend. What's happened?

Nevermind, I've seen the other thread. Shame. I hope that gets resolved. It'd suck to finally get back into the game and that happen. xD

Olde

Olde

Got AvP2 installed and I was able to join multiplayer games just fine. I still suck majorly at AvP2, but the Master Server seems like it's working just fine.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic! Will have to get back on it then!

DT

DT

Finally decided to register here. Been reading the forums for years. Good to see theres still people interested playing this good 'ol one.   ;D Hopefully we'll see you lot in game at some point. If you manage to get a regular gaming day for players from here, would be awsome. During week we might see maybe 15-30 players but on weekends its double to that. :)

Im all up for a gaming weekend, even if its just once a month or so.. Whatever works fine for me.

If you fellas want to host a server for US players mostly, I understand that perfectly. Just wait a while that TBBC gets his servermod released for public and your good to go. Rommies mod is fine aswell but.. well, tbbc just works tons better.

The community kinda misses the good servers for US based players, only a few work fine for EU ppl and thats it. :( Also Australians are completely forgotten, either they play on US servers and lagout after few mins or play on EU and lag out even faster. Kinda sad for that one.

We'll keep you updated for the upcoming patch. Im not the spokesman for it so I'll leave the notifications for Mandalore.

- DT // -3X!LED-//R3!GN//.poP :)

Jegeren

Jegeren

I don't play the game's Multiplayer often but I might be able to give it a shot sometime. The last time I played AVP 2 though, some hackers left a bad taste in my mouth and ruined the fun. Anyways, welcome to the forum DT!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Welcome, DT!

I'm actually UK based. Does anywhere still offer dedicated servers for the game or are they all home ran now-a-days?

Xhan

Xhan

SG-2 still runs dedicated.

Sgt. Apone

Sgt. Apone

Sure. Just need to find the disc.

DT

DT

Cheers for a warm welcome.

I think only SG2 got dedicated servers, everyone elses are homerun. Some work better than old dedicated servers back in the days tho, alot better actually. ;D Any ideas about the date when people might give it a go?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If people are interested, I was thinking we start the 8th of Feb and go from there. Maybe we'll just host our own server for the duration of the night and go from there.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: DT on Jan 28, 2015, 07:59:25 PM
Finally decided to register here. Been reading the forums for years. Good to see theres still people interested playing this good 'ol one.   ;D Hopefully we'll see you lot in game at some point. If you manage to get a regular gaming day for players from here, would be awsome. During week we might see maybe 15-30 players but on weekends its double to that. :)

Im all up for a gaming weekend, even if its just once a month or so.. Whatever works fine for me.

If you fellas want to host a server for US players mostly, I understand that perfectly. Just wait a while that TBBC gets his servermod released for public and your good to go. Rommies mod is fine aswell but.. well, tbbc just works tons better.

The community kinda misses the good servers for US based players, only a few work fine for EU ppl and thats it. :( Also Australians are completely forgotten, either they play on US servers and lagout after few mins or play on EU and lag out even faster. Kinda sad for that one.

We'll keep you updated for the upcoming patch. Im not the spokesman for it so I'll leave the notifications for Mandalore.

- DT // -3X!LED-//R3!GN//.poP :)

There was a guy on my forum who ran like 15 [USA] FragFest Servers.... he lasted a month and vanished into the void... but they was T3 connect real fast for the Americans.

Quote from: DT on Jan 28, 2015, 07:59:25 PM

Ha! yea it will be coming soon, new patch gotta get all the mirrors ready etc! ahh!  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed