Hacking games are not good

Started by Dark Blade1, Dec 05, 2014, 05:08:44 PM

Author
Hacking games are not good (Read 3,927 times)

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

Hacking a game is not good so tell me if you hacked before or you do not like hackers.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I did, so what? What's gonna happen now?

PVTDukeMorrison

This one time I got unlimited watermelons in Donkey Kong 64 get at me

Effectz

Effectz

I noclipped once in half life.

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 05, 2014, 06:04:39 PM
I did, so what? What's gonna happen now?

What did you hack in.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Tons of stuff in XBL mate  :laugh: I had one legit and one account just to mess with. In L4D and Gears especially I had some nasty mods patched in the .iso such as infinite ammo, no reload, auto firing shotguns, spawn menu for literally everything, god mode, stuff like that. In GTA IV there was "heavy indestructible cars" option that caused sooo many lulz in MP  :laugh: I "acquired" all picture packs from the store without paying, tons of XBLA arcade games, things like that. By that time MS were using very poor hardware ID protection method so you were able to change your console ID to blank, making it unbanable. This was during the time when some guys figured out the 48 hours xblive cards algorithm and they released the generator so I used that too for short while, but MS fixed it rather fast. Fun times indeed, it was lovely to mess around with the kids online  :laugh: I don't think such things are possible anymore though, the current anomaly detection systems are way more advanced and probably you will get caught in a hour or less. For altering the .iso that is.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: Effectz on Dec 05, 2014, 10:01:13 PM
I noclipped once in half life.

A friend of mine "played" Half-Life 1 (also , Op4 and Blue Shift) on Easy with Godmode and Noclip throughout the whole game because he said it was too hard .  :laugh: I never gave him another video game after that .

Back to the topic...

I cheated in GTA San Andreas , Half-Life (let's face it , I had no idea how to kill Nihilanth the first time) , Brothers in Arms , Medal of Honor and much more... Am I going to jail for doing this?

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 06, 2014, 06:23:08 AM
Tons of stuff in XBL mate  :laugh: I had one legit and one account just to mess with. In L4D and Gears especially I had some nasty mods patched in the .iso such as infinite ammo, no reload, auto firing shotguns, spawn menu for literally everything, god mode, stuff like that. In GTA IV there was "heavy indestructible cars" option that caused sooo many lulz in MP  :laugh: I "acquired" all picture packs from the store without paying, tons of XBLA arcade games, things like that. By that time MS were using very poor hardware ID protection method so you were able to change your console ID to blank, making it unbanable. This was during the time when some guys figured out the 48 hours xblive cards algorithm and they released the generator so I used that too for short while, but MS fixed it rather fast. Fun times indeed, it was lovely to mess around with the kids online  :laugh: I don't think such things are possible anymore though, the current anomaly detection systems are way more advanced and probably you will get caught in a hour or less. For altering the .iso that is.

What is it with eastern european's and hacking?Not to mention Russians.

WinterActual

WinterActual

The system is there to be messed with  ;)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

I hacked once or twice in pub AvP 2 servers. Morphed into some kind of unkillable ball-eye of destruction or some shit. The reactions were hilarious.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I've never played any hacking games so I couldn't say if they were good or not

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

Hacking is no good it takes the fun out of games I never did it before I beat games on my own and I will never hack I did once but I got banned when hacking so hackers are outcast from video games and other things like clans from any game plus if you download a hack it might take a while and doing all this extra stuff so I will never hack again.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: super scarface on Dec 08, 2014, 06:19:55 PM
Hacking is no good it takes the fun out of games I never did it before I beat games on my own and I will never hack I did once but I got banned when hacking so hackers are outcast from video games and other things like clans from any game plus if you download a hack it might take a while and doing all this extra stuff so I will never hack again.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Dark Blade1 on Dec 08, 2014, 06:19:55 PM

Alright.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Oh, I thought this thread was going to be about all those hacking minigames that most games seem to have nowadays. In which case, yeah, they are not good. :P

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: Dark Blade1 on Dec 08, 2014, 06:19:55 PM

I could never tell if this guy was a troll or a genuine kid who desperately needed to stay in school. Guess the ban confirms the former.

Never come across hackers so I'm not against it really. They can make for funny videos though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed