Trauma Map Pack Announced: Alien Isolation DLC

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 02, 2014, 10:27:37 AM

Author
Trauma Map Pack Announced: Alien Isolation DLC (Read 17,446 times)

predxeno

Huh, it never did that to me on hard; the Alien always patrolled the areas equally, it never seemed to have an advantage knowing where I was.

Xenoscream

Quote from: predxeno on Dec 10, 2014, 03:58:04 PM
Huh, it never did that to me on hard; the Alien always patrolled the areas equally, it never seemed to have an advantage knowing where I was.

A little test to prove it is next time you play in medical on hard (I'm fairly sure this will work in other areas too) when it's out and about but cant see you, go in a locker. If you wait for a bit the Alien is almost certain to turn up and stand outside your locker. I started avoiding them for this exact reason. Ironically I always found vents to be the safest place.

predxeno

That might explain it, I relied much less on lockers on my hard run than on my normal one.  I played the game 2x on hard and normal and have done a basic play through of all survivor maps (no optional objectives completed), but for some reason I still haven't got my 100 kills by Alien trophy. :(

Quote from: predxeno on Dec 10, 2014, 05:40:17 PM
That might explain it, I relied much less on lockers on my hard run than on my normal one.  I played the game 2x on hard and normal and have done a basic play through of all survivor maps (no optional objectives completed), but for some reason I still haven't got my 100 kills by Alien trophy. :(

impressive, i was on over 50 after my first hard playthrough.

HuDaFuK

I still didn't have my 100 deaths after two and a half playthroughs (although admittedly one of those was my "One Shot" run). Survivor is your best bet for racking up Alien kills as quickly as possible - just run out into the level and wait to get nommed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed